Check Table of Contents
- Collecting and processing your personal information
- How we collect your personal data
- With whom we share the collected personal information
- What are your rights as the owner of personal information
- How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
- Do not track signals
- Location and transfer of your personal information
- Security of your personal information
- Links to third-party Websites
- Protecting your child’s privacy
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Contact us
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website (https://toyreviewexperts.com).
Collecting and processing your personal information
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. In addition to the above, we may need to use your personal information for audits and compliance with our legal obligations under applicable law.
For your rights regarding your personal information, please see “What are your rights as the owner of the personal information” section below.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data in two ways:
- Data that you provide to us
- Data that we collect through third-party services.
The third-party tools we use on our website will only insert cookies and other tracking technologies if consented by you. We track your consent once you click ‘Accept’ on our Privacy center. You can also manage your permissions should you choose to.
We employ third party companies and individuals (‘Service Providers’) to facilitate and make our website accessible to our visitors. We share and disclose your personal information with these tools.
These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. We share or disclose your personal information with the following third-party service providers:
We use a 3rd party analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The services we use include:
- Google Analytics
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access to your data
- The right to update or correct your data
- The right to object to the use of your data
- The right to restrict the use of your data
- The right to transfer your data to another data controller
- The right to the erasure of your data
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to non-discrimination related to the exercising of your rights under the GDPR and CCPA
- The right to obtain information about the personal data we have collected from you and sold or disclosed to other subjects, if you are a California resident
- The right to opt-out from sales of your personal information to third parties
- In addition, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request from us to disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR and CCPA by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website Contact Page: https://toyreviewexperts.com/contact-us/
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Do not track signals
We do not track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. However, some of the third-party services we use may do so. If you want to prevent them from tracking you, you can do so right from your browser.
Location and transfer of your personal information
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical measures for keeping your personal information confidential and protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. We use technical safeguards measures including
The security of your personal information also depends on your protection of your user account.
Please use a unique and strong password, and keep your login credentials secret. Also, be sure to log out after having used our services from a shared computer.
Protecting your child’s privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (‘Children’). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Conact Page: https://toyreviewexperts.com/contact-us/
Last updated: December 9, 2020