Our detailed lists of the best toys for teens will help you find the perfect toy or gift that matches your teenage boy or girl’s personality and interests whatever the occasion.
We take great pride in using our own experience with teens, combined with our in-depth research and feedback from parents, family and friends, to handpick some of the top toys for teens available today. Just click on the catalog cover or title to find the next awesome toy for your teen girl or boy!
1. Monopoly Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Board Game
2. Royal & Langnickel Aqualon Watercolor Painting Box Set
3. LEGO Ideas 21301 Birds Model Kit
4. Jenga Classic Game
5. PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets
6. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones Rose Gold
7. Ravensburger Labyrinth
8. DBPower MJX X400W FPV Drone
9. Craftamo Art Paint Brush Set for Watercolor, Acrylics, Oil & Face Painting
10. Pandemic Board Game
1. LEGO Tower Bridge 10214
2. PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console – Uncharted 4 Bundle
3. Horizon Zero Dawn (PlayStation 4)
4. Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green
5. Lifetime Basketball Double Shot Arcade System
6. Nite Ize Flashflight LED Light Up Flying Disc
7. Spontuneous Board Game
8. Nerf N Strike Elite Triad EX 3 Blaster
9. STIGA Advantage Table Tennis Table
How We Choose The Best Toys For Teens
The teenage years can be challenging for both boys and girls. As they move gradually from childhood to adulthood, their personality continues to develop and some of their interests will change.
While they will still love some of the toys and games they always loves, others they will lose interest in. They will be swayed more by what their friends like as they work hard to fit in and feel part of the crowd.
We get that, we really do! That’s why we take great care and time in hand selecting some of the best toys for teenagers and ensure we include toys across a wide range of categories and interests.
Safety is always at the forefront of our minds when we’re researching and choosing toys, even for older kids. But how each toy can help and benefit your teenager is our top priority.
And of course, each toy just has to have that all important fun factor because we know that unless your teen enjoys it, they are not going to spend time playing with it and you won’t have gotten any kind of value for money.