Check Table of Contents
- Can STEM Boost Your Child’s Cognitive Development?
- Cossy Kids 120 Piece Magnetic Building Tile Set
- Magformers Basic 62 Piece Magnetic Building Tiles Set
- PicassoTiles 42 Piece Magnetic Building Block Set
- Frequently Asked Questions
Are you looking for the best educational STEM Toys for three-year-olds?
Here are three good toy sets.
A Word from a Psychologist
Written By: Psychologist Natasha Tanic
- STEM toys for three year olds encourage kids to build, create, explore, and gain confidence while pursuing interests in science
STEM toys have become increasingly popular in recent years as technological development soared.
Modern life has become unimaginable without tech devices and science, so STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education has evolved to helps students develop problem-solving and critical thinking in real-life situations.
Can STEM Boost Your Child’s Cognitive Development?
Yes, they can.
STEM toys for toddlers and preschoolers are intended to do precisely that – motivate kids to get creative in learning and boost their science, technology, engineering, and math skills.
STEM-inspired toys can be a great way to develop your child’s curiosity and critical thinking and encourage a hands-on approach to learning.
Cossy Kids 120 Piece Magnetic Building Tile Set
If you’re looking for an inspirational toy for your toddler, check out the eye-catching Cossy Kids 120 Piece Magnetic Building Tile Set design to expand your child’s imagination.
Your child will get a whopping 120 colorful tiles, including 4 large squares, 44 small squares, 24 small triangles, 10 long triangles, 16 wide triangles, 2 car bases, 4 small rectangles, 4 L-shaped tiles, 2 fences, 2 windows, 2 window frames, 2 doors, 2 double doors and 2 gates.
That’s a whole lot of building fun, and it’s a great set for encouraging your child to build and create every kind of cool structure they can imagine!
There’s really no limit to what your child can create with these amazing easy to click together tiles.
This set is an excellent way for your child to learn about colors, shapes, counting, geometry, design, and architecture.
Plus it’s a fun way to help develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Several parents who are friends of ours mentioned that they were surprised at how vibrant the magnetic tiles looked and the high quality design.
And they love that these Cossy tiles are compatible with other big name brands, so toddlers can continue to grow their collection.
Recommended for kids 3 and up, this is a wonderful way to fire up your child’s imagination and creativity while they have tons of fun!
Why We Recommend The Cossy Kids 120 Piece Magnetic Building Tile Set
- Toddlers go crazy with excitement when they see the wonderful mix of magnetic tiles in this set!
- With 120 pieces that includes 2 cars with wheels, this is a really versatile set
- Colors are vibrant and eye-catching, which captures and holds children’s attention for long periods of fun play
- Allows your child to expand their creative skills and imagination
- Kids can create all kinds of wonderful designs with this magnetic tile set
- Can be used to introduce your child to geometry, structural design, and architecture
- Great way for your child to learn about colors, shapes, cause and effect, and counting
- Can help your child improve their problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Enough tiles for your toddler to play with friends or siblings for shared and co-operative play
- When played with others, can help your child improve their social and communication skills
- Can help develop your child’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Compatible with other big name brands
- Fantastic value for your money
Magformers Basic 62 Piece Magnetic Building Tiles Set
The Magformers Basic 62 Piece Magnetic Building Tiles Set comes with 62 pieces that are different shapes, sizes and colors which your toddler will love.
This magnetic tile set consists of 20 triangles, 30 squares, and 12 pentagons.
The brightly colored tiles are made from durable BPA-free plastic, and the set also comes with a step-by-step booklet.
These tiles are ideal for younger kids because they’re smaller than other magnetic tiles and have hollow centers which makes them easier for little hands to hold.
The booklet that comes with the Magformers Basic Set is great for encouraging kids to build initially.
But it won’t be long before your child is coming up with their own awesome creations and even asking for more Magformers to build larger and more complex structures.
Magformers can be used for both 2D and 3D building.
They’re a great way to help kids learn how to identify colors, practice sorting, stacking, and counting.
They also help improve your child’s fine motor and critical thinking skills.
These blocks are recommended for kids 3 and up and the magnets are securely enclosed within the blocks so they don’t pose a swallowing hazard to young children.
The Magformers Basic Set of magnetic tiles is a wonderful way to get your little ones started and on the road to building exploration and fun!
Why We Recommend The Magformers Basic 62 Piece Magnetic Building Tiles Set
- Toddlers really enjoy building with these tiles and exploring their creative side
- Great beginner set for younger kids
- Smaller than other magnetic tiles and have holes in the middle, so they’re easier for little hands to grasp and play with
- Wonderful way to encourage your child’s creativity and imagination
- Helps improve your child’s fine motor and problem solving skills
- Great way to develop your child’s hand-eye coordination
- Helps teach your child counting, sorting, stacking, and color recognition
- These tiles are very lightweight, making them easier for small children to hang on to
- Parents we know shared that the Magformers have been dropped, thrown and walked on, and still have held up very well
- Compatible with other Magformers tile sets so you can grow your toddler’s collection as their building skills improve
- Parents we know think they give you great value for your money
PicassoTiles 42 Piece Magnetic Building Block Set
This award winning PicassoTiles 42 Piece Magnetic Building Block Set is a fantastic building set for toddlers who love to create their own 3D designs!
Your child will get 42 really colorful and eye-catching tiles in 6 different shapes, allowing them to create all kinds of wonderful designs.
They’ll find 7 of the letter N shape, 7 of the letter I shape, 7 of the letter H shape, 7 of the double door shape, 7 of the large window shape and 7 of the arched window shape.
Easy to hold and connect together, this magnetic tiles building set will encourage your child to explore their creativity to build all kinds of 3D and 2D structures.
Several parents we know shared with us that they were blown away by the wonderful designs their toddlers were able to create with this PicassoTiles magnetic tiles kit.
They mentioned that it was wonderful for them to see their kids use their imaginations in such clever and creative ways, without any inhibitions whatsoever.
Recommended for children age 3 and above, this set is compatible with other sets.
So as your child grows in confidence, they can add more tiles to create bigger and better designs without any limitations!
Why We Recommend The PicassoTiles 42 Piece Magnetic Building Block Set
- Toddlers love this magnetic tile set and play with it all the time, building their own creations!
- Comes with 42 high quality and colorful magnetic tiles in 6 different shapes
- Encourages your child to use their imagination to create all kinds of 2D and 3D structures
- Allows your child to express themselves creatively while having a ton of fun!
- Great way to develop your child’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Teaches your toddler about colors, geometric shapes, cause and effect, and more
- Introduces your child to basic architectural design and use of magnets
- Encourages your child to engage more in pretend play and role playing
- Gives your child a sense of achievement when they create a design with the magnetic tiles
- Set is compatible with other magnetic tiles sets, giving you value for money
- Your toddler can play with the set on their own or with others for shared play
- Tiles are easy for younger hands to hold and build with
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.