Check Table of Contents
Are you looking for the best STEM robotics kits for young children who want to create their very first robot?
Here are our chosen sets.
A Word from a Psychologist
Written By: Psychologist Natasha Tanic
- STEM robotic kits are an excellent way to spark your child’s interest in science
- Robotic kits encourage dramatic play, boosting your child’s cognitive, language, and social-emotional skills
STEM robotic kits for preschoolers combine technology and imaginative play, sparking imagination and creativity and helping kids learn to manage emotions and practice cooperation, independence, and communication skills.
STEM Toys Bring Kids Closer to Science and Math
STEM toys are an excellent way to introduce your child to science, math, and technology.
In addition, assembling robots and robotic kits can improve the child’s self-esteem and promote a love for learning.
Kids First Robot Engineer Kit and Storybook
If your 3 or 4 year old loves robots, then this Kids First Robot Engineer Kit and Storybook may be the perfect educational toy for them!
The fantastic thing about this kit is that it’s a read-along and build-along adventure which will totally captivate your child’s interest.
Included in the kit are fifty-three pieces which can be used to make ten different robots, and a wonderfully illustrated thirty-two page storybook. The storybook tells the charming story of Ty and Karlie who build various robots while also completing tasks and as they travel around their town.
All the robots created will have moving parts, gears, wheels, and more. And kids love that they can play with the robots after they’ve built them!
Each part is well made and easy for small hands to hold and work with. Plus the entire kit comes in a convenient storage box which ensures none of the small parts go missing and makes for easy clean up.
Your child can play with this engineer kit and storybook on their own or for even more fun, they can play with family or friends.
This wonderful robot educational toy is ideal for teaching your four year old about simple machines, how gears work, following instructions, and lots more!
Why We Recommend The Kids First Robot Engineer Kit and Storybook
- Kids love listening to the story and building the robots they hear about!
- Your child will get fifty-three pieces which they can use to create ten different robots
- The kit comes with a delightful storybook
- Kids think the story is funny and interesting, and they love following the adventures of Ty and Karlie, the main characters of the story
- The storybook acts as easy to follow instructions on how to build each robot
- Great educational toy for teaching your child about how gears work, creating simple machines, following instructions, completing tasks, and so much more!
- Can teach your child science and math skills
- Wonderful way to help improve your child’s hand-eye coordination, motor skills, and spatial awareness
- Can help your child develop their reasoning and problem solving skills
- Encourages your child to engage in imaginative and creative play in a really fun way!
- Pieces for robots are colorful and the perfect size for toddler hands
- Your child will play with this robot engineer kit for hours on end!
- Perfect for solo play or cooperative play which can teach your child about sharing and working together to complete tasks
- Wonderful educational toy for your budding engineer!
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.