Kids love to be on the move and love toys they can scoot around on, so a great gift to give your child is one of the best scooters for toddlers, built for safety and designed for fun!
Kids love scooters! In addition to giving them the freedom to cruise around and have fun, scooters are also a great way to build your toddler’s confidence and develop their motor skills, balance and coordination.
After extensive research, we’ve put together our handpicked list of the best toddler scooters available.
You can be sure that every scooter on our list is safe, durable, fun to ride, and gives you good value for your money.
Scooters are a very popular gift for any occasion and if you’re looking to buy that special toddler in your life a scooter, we’ve got you covered.
- 14 Best Toddler Scooters
- Vokul Mini Kick Scooter
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Scooter
- Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter
- My Little Pony Dynacraft 3-Wheel Scooter
- Mini Kick Scooter With LED Light Up Wheels
- LIYU 1281F 3 Wheel Kids Mini Kick Scooter
- Razor A3 Kick Scooter Clear
- KUOKEL Folding Kick Scooter
- Ybike GLX Pro Scooter
- Globber Primo 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
- WeSkate Kids Kick Scooter
- Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter
- Razor Junior Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
- Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter
- Best Scooter Helmets For Toddlers
14 Best Toddler Scooters
Vokul Mini Kick Scooter
The Vokul Mini Kick Scooter is a great beginning scooter for your toddler that will provide them with hours of indoor and outdoor fun!
This awesome scooter comes in navy blue, green, and pink and has a 3-wheel design, with two wheels in front and one in the rear. The brakes are on the rear wheel.
The wheels are anti-abrasive and shock absorbing, and designed to help the scooter glide smoothly.
A cool feature that kids love is the rims that light up when the scooter is in motion. Other great features include an adjustable T-bar and a lean to steer mechanism.
The reinforced deck is made from super wide ABS plastic to provide your child with more stability and safety. Plus it ensures room for both feet to comfortably fit on the scooter.
This T-bar on this Vokul scooter is adjustable from between 26 inches to 31.2 inches and it’s low to ground, making it easy for toddlers to get on and off by themselves.
Capable of holding kids weighing 71 pounds or less, this mini kick scooter is made with parts that are easily replaced when needed.
If you’re looking for a fun, safe way for your toddler to cruise around, this scooter is definitely worth checking out!
Why We Recommend The Vokul Mini Kick Scooter
- Kids think it’s tons of fun to ride!
- Easy to ride
- Low to the ground so your toddler can get on and off by themselves
- Kids love the light up rims
- Helps develop your child’s motor skills, balance and coordination
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable T-bar allows for this scooter to grow with your child
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Scooter
Ride on toys are great fun for toddlers and the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Scooter is no exception!
This brightly colored ride-on scooter is designed to provide hours of fun and learning for your child.
It features 50 plus learning songs and 3 different shape buttons that teach colors, shapes and opposites.
In addition to that, there’s also a motion switch that activates learning content while your child rides. Plus it even has a honking horn, which kids absolutely love!
As with all Smart Stages toys, there are 3 different age appropriate learning levels to meet your child’s growing skills.
The first level is explore, which introduces sing-along songs, phrases, and more. The second level helps your child to identify different shapes and colors. The third level is designed to encourage your child to engage in pretend play and use their imagination.
You change the levels of learning simply by sliding a switch to the level of learning most suitable for your child’s age and learning ability.
This awesome ride on scooter is a three-wheel design with 2 front wheels and one back wheel. It takes 2 AA batteries (included) and operates by your child pushing with their feet.
The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Scooter offers your toddler a lot of entertain value and it’s a great way for them to have fun while they get some exercise!
Why We Recommend The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Scooter
- Kids think it’s tons of fun!
- Offers your child lots of different learning options
- Sturdy and safe
- Helps develop your child’s motor skills
- It makes learning for your toddler
- Low to the ground so it’s easy for your child to get on and off of
- Easy for your toddler to move
- 3 different levels of age appropriate learning, so it will grow with your child
- Easy to assemble
Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter
The Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter is an awesome little scooter designed specifically for toddlers.
The T-bar adjusts from 17 inches up to 25 inches, so your child will be able to ride this scooter for a couple of years, at least.
It has a 3 wheel design, with two wheels in the front and one in the rear. It features a non-slip injection deck and it’s a lean to steer scooter, which means it uses your child’s weight when steering.
The T-bar is removable for transport, making this scooter easy to take to anywhere, including the park, camping, or to the grandparents house.
At just 4 pounds it’s lightweight and easy for kids to move around.
Recommended for kids from about age 2 to 7 years old, it comes in a variety of different colors including blue, green, pink, purple, and red.
The Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter is a great beginning scooter for young toddlers and an excellent value for parents.
Why We Recommend The Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter
- Toddlers think it’s tons of fun to ride!
- Great exercise for your child
- Easy to use
- Adjustable T-bar allows it to grow with your child
- Available in lots of great colors
- Easy to assemble
My Little Pony Dynacraft 3-Wheel Scooter
If your daughter is a My Little Pony fan, she’ll be thrilled with the adorable My Little Pony Dynacraft 3-wheel scooter!
This fun scooter has a pink, blue, and white color combination and features “Come flu with me!” graphics on the handlebar and kickboard. It also has a headlight that actually lights up.
In addition to the sturdy 3-wheel design, other safety features include an extra wide kickboard to help keep the scooter upright and an easy-to-stop rear footbrake.
There are 4 buttons your toddler can push to hear phrases by different My Little Pony voices, and she’ll love the light and the fact that one of the sounds is actually horse hooves.
It requires 2 AA batteries (included), and aAlthough it’s recommended for kids between the ages of 3 and 7 years, some parents said that their 2 year old was able to use this scooter with no problem.
Any My Little Pony fan will love this scooter and have hours of fun on it!
Why We Recommend The My Little Pony Dynacraft 3-Wheel Scooter
- Kids love the fun graphics and sounds!
- 3- wheel design, extra wide kickboard and large step on rear brake ensure it’s safe for your toddler to ride
- Easy to steer
- Very stable
- Helps develop your child’s motor skills, balance and coordination
- Well made and durable
- Easy to assemble
Mini Kick Scooter With LED Light Up Wheels
The Mini Kick Scooter With LED Light Up Wheels by Rimable is a fun scooter that’s perfect for toddlers!
This scooter features a stable 3-wheel design with 2 larger wheels in the front and a smaller back at the wheel with a step on brake.
The T-bar adjusts easily and extends up to about 33 inches, so your child can ride this scooter for a number of years.
A lean to steer feature adds to the safety and the sturdy, low to the ground deck is easy for toddlers to get on and off of by themselves.
The handlebars are cushy and comfortable to hold onto, making this mini kick scooter great for longer rides.
The wheels are made from soft polyurethane and provide a quiet, smooth ride. They also won’t mark your floor, which makes this scooter ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
But the thing kids love the most about this awesome scooter is that all 3 wheels light up!
Assembly is a breeze and this scooter is great for kids as young as two or as old as 8 or 9, depending on their size and weight.
Parents like that this scooter will grow with their child, lasting them for several years and making this toy one that gives them a great deal of value for their money.
Why We Recommend The Mini Kick Scooter With LED Light Up Wheels
- Kids think it’s lots of fun to ride!
- Very stable 3-wheel design
- Builds your child’s confidence and independence
- Kids love the light up wheels!
- Great way for your toddler to get some exercise
- Helps develop your child’s motor skills, balance and coordination
- Easy to ride
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Easy to assemble
LIYU 1281F 3 Wheel Kids Mini Kick Scooter
The LIYU 1281F 3-Wheel Kids Mini Kick Scooter is a great mini scooter for young toddlers.
This scooter comes in your choice of black, blue, green, or pink and features a three wheel design with two larger wheels at the front of the scooter and a smaller wheel at the rear.
The mini scooter has an adjustable T-bar and a wide base as well as lean-to-steer turning and LED flashing wheels which your child will enjoy.
The wheels are anti-abrasive and made from shock absorbing polyurethane and the mini kick scooter has a wide rear deck made of strong ABS plastic for extra stability.
Its low to the ground design makes this scooter easy for toddlers to get on and off. It also has rear wheel breaking and soft rubber handle grips suitable for small hands.
The scooter will accommodate children weighing up to 77 pounds and is recommended for toddlers ages 2 to 5 years, and this seems to be quite accurate.
We recommend that children use protective gear such as a helmet and elbow and knee pads when riding this scooter.
This LIYU 1281F 3 Wheel mini scooter is a good choice for any active toddler who likes to be on the go constantly.
Why We Recommend The LIYU 3 Wheel Kids Mini Kick Scooter For Toddlers
- Great fun as it’s designed to provide your toddler with hour upon hour of fun
- Easy to assemble, which parents really like
- Glides easily across a floor or on smooth ground
- Riding a kick scooter will help your child to develop their balance
- Will help your child develop their leg muscles and gross motor skills
- Toddlers find the wide base on this scooter makes it easy to ride
- The adjustable T-bar/handle will make this scooter excellent value since it will grow with your child
- LED flashing wheels make this scooter more interesting to toddlers
Razor A3 Kick Scooter Clear
Made of sturdy aircraft grade alumium, the Razor A3 Kick Scooter comes in red, green, blue and black which are all great colors that toddlers love!
This two wheel scooter has 125mm incline style urethane wheels and a rear fender brake, plus a wheelie bar design.
The kick scooter is made for children age 5 years and up but several parents found it suitable for toddlers as young as 3.
It will grow with your child as the Razor scooter will bear weight for anyone weighing 143 pounds or less.
The height bar is also adjustable to up to 34.5 inches, making it the ideal scooter for children to use for several years.
This scooter has been used by kids in both high school and college as well as those in pre-school so it’s quite versatile and popular.
The larger wheels on the A3 helps this it glide smoothly on rough payment, making it ideal to ride just about anywhere.
Unlike lean to turn scooters, the front T-bar steers the front wheel as you ride. This scooter is perfect for learning to perform tricks. It also folds for easier transport.
While the Razor A3 scooter may not be for very small toddlers, it seems to work fine for children ages 3 or 4 and above.
Why We Recocommend The Razor A3 Kick Scooter
- Seems to be great fun for kids of all ages and even some adults!
- Extremely strong and well built making it durable
- With the higher weight capacity and the adjustable handlebars, this scooter will grow with your child, making it excellent value for parents
- Parents like that the A3 scooter comes fully assembled, saving them time, effort and frustration
- The larger wheels on this scooter allows your child to travel faster while enjoying a smoother ride
- Unlike many childhood toys that are designed to be here today and gone tomorrow, this scooter is sure to last for years use, making it an excellent value for money
- Wonderful travel toy for toddlers when going camping with family or to the park
- Aids in your toddler’s development by helping to improve their motor skills and leg muscles
- Helps teach your child how to balance and co-ordinate themselves when riding
- Builds your child’s confidence
- Encourages toddlers to go outside, play and exercise while having wonderful fun!
KUOKEL Folding Kick Scooter
This Kuokel Folding Kick Scooter for Kids is designed for children ages 2 through 12, comes in your choice of black or white and will grow with your toddler.
The handlebars adjust from 24.8 inches to 32 inches and can bear weights up to 132 pounds and offers a four wheel design with the two back wheels closer together.
This scooter has a 120 degree lean to steer mechanism and colorful LEDPU wheels that shoot off bright colors as the wheels turn which your child will love!
This Kuokel Kick Scooter has a foldable design making it easy to transport and has a reinforced chassis and beams.
It comes equipped with a good rear brake and has a windmill on the front, which adds more fun for small children.
The bright colors on the deck of this scooter will make your child stand out in crowd, and is as suitable for a 10 or 12 year old as it is for a 2 or 3 year old toddler.
The wheels on this scooter will allow your child to go as fast as they would like.
The Kuokel Foldable Kick Scooter is a great scooter for anyone wanting a scooter that will grow with your child.
Why We Recommend The Kuokel Kick Scooter For Kids
- While all scooters are fun for toddlers, this colorful scooter with the light up wheels and windmill makes it even more fun for small children
- Your child will love the bright and colorful wheels on this scooter
- Easy for most toddlers to learn to ride
- Four wheel design of this scooter makes it incredibly stable which helps to prevent falls
- Grows with your child allowing them to enjoy it for years to come, and make many memories as they ride along
- Will help your child to stay active and having fun, offering them a way to burn off excess energy
- Folds up making it easy to transport to the beach, camping or when traveling
- Helps to build confidence in your child which aid their development
- Your child will have fun learning to balance and co-ordinate themselves while riding this scooter
- Helps to strengthen your toddler’s core muscles and leg strength
- Great toy for independent play or for riding with toddler friends
Ybike GLX Pro Scooter
The Ybike Pro Scooter comes in your choice of three distinct colors Black/Red, Black/Purple, or White/Black, so suitable for all toddlers.
It has a three wheel design and a lean to steer mechanism with handlebars that adjust in height from 28 inches to 32.5 inches.
This beautiful scooter has large 125mm front wheels for smooth riding and a fiber reinforced ABS wide deck and lighted wheels with a rear braking system.
The Ybike Scooter measures 28.4” X 11.4” X 36” and will bear weight up to 110 pounds.
It is recommended for children ages 5 and up, but some parents have purchased this scooter for children as young as 2 and they seem to be able to handle it just fine.
While the Ybike Pro Scooter can’t be folded for transport, the handlebar can easily be removed to make transporting this scooter easy.
Parents like that it’s reasonably priced and will grow with their toddler, making it a great value in today’s economy.
Depending on your child’s rate of growth, this scooter may well last them into their pre-school years.
We do recommend that you purchase protective gear for your child to go with this scooter.
The Ybike may be a good choice for any parent looking for a dependable scooter that will grow with your child.
Why We Recommend The Ybike Pro Scooter
- Fun for children to ride and it’s bold colors makes most toddlers feel like they are riding a ‘grown’ scooter
- Sturdy and durable, made for years of use
- Will grow with your child, offering them several years of use
- Parents like that this scooter has good brakes
- Extremely easy to ride and there is not much of a learning curve before even young children master it
- Most children find this Ybike pro scooter easy to balance
- Encourages your child to stay active and get some healthy exercise
- Teaches your child about coordination and balance
- Aids in your toddler’s physical development through improving their motor skills and muscle strength
- Helps to build your child’s confidence as they learn to ride and eventually do tricks with the scooter
Globber Primo 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
With 11 great colors to choose from, the Globber Primo 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter is sure to come in a color your child will adore.
However, there is more to this scooter than just a great color scheme as it has several features which are perfect for toddlers on the go.
For starters, this scooter has a secure lock button that keeps it moving in a straight line while your child develops their coordination, kicking, and then their balance.
Then you can unlock the lock so your child learns how to lean to steer this scooter.
The front pivot supports make for smoother turning for your child, while the adjustable height of the handlebar adjusts from 26.5 inches to 31 inches.
There is also a steel plate reinforced deck, high rebound PU wheels with ABEC 5 bearings and an extra long rear break for easier stopping.
The handle of this scooter detachesm making it more compact for traveling. This scooter is suitable for children ages 2 to 6 and for those riders under 110 pounds weight capacity.
It is advisable that you also purchase protective gear for your child to use when riding this scooter.
The Globber Primo 3 Wheel adjustable height scooter is the ideal scooter for toddlers who are just beginning to learn to ride.
Why We Recommend The Globber Primo 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
- Fun for beginning riders to master the skills of riding a scooter!
- Well made and quite sturdy for toddlers and older children alike
- Adjustable handlebars makes it possible for this scooter to grow with your child, giving them three or more years of fun use
- Ease for you to assemble as it is just a simple matter of putting the handlebar onto the scooter
- Locking mechanism allows your child to master one skill at a time
- Great way for your child to get exercise and work off all of their excess energy
- Helps your toddler learn how to balance and co-ordinate themselves while riding
- Great for building your child’s confidence as they master riding the scooter and moving onto doing tricks
- Easily portable so your child play with it in the park, camping and more
- Perfect toy for independent play!
WeSkate Kids Kick Scooter
If you’re looking for a fun scooter that will grow with your toddler then the WeSkate Kids Kick Scooter may be the one for you!
This scooter can be used both as a ride on scooter or a kick scooter since it comes with a removable seat. It also has really cool LED flashing lights on all three wheels, which kids really love.
Other great features include a lean to steer mechanism and extra wide brand an extra wide rear brake. These features plus the extra stability provided by 3 wheels ensure that this scooter is really safe for your toddler.
Both the handlebars and seats are adjustable to accommodate different ages and sizes of toddlers and preschoolers. The handlebars adjust to three different heights and it has a maximum weight capacity of 110 lbs, making this WeSkate scooter one that will grow with your child.
Although this scooter is designed for children ages 2 through 6, several parents said the seat makes it great for kids as young as one.
This scooter is sure to provide years of fun for your little one and help them to feel independent while providing them with healthy exercise.
Why We Recommend The WeSkate Kids Kick Scooter
- Kids think it’s lots of fun to ride!
- The lean to steer mechanism and extra wide brake make is very safe
- Great way to develop your child’s balance, coordination, and motor skills
- Kids love the light up wheels
- The seat and handlebars are adjustable, so this scooter grows with your child
- The seat is removable
- It’s easy to steer
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and durable
Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter
Radio Flyer have made fun toys for children for generations, so it should come as no surprise that Radio Flyer has a beginning scooter for toddlers called My First Scooter.
This toddler scooter is designed to develop balance and coordination in young children.
It features an extra wide textured deck, a 3 wheel design which makes for a more stable scooter and also has comfortable hand grips for little hands.
The low to the ground design, combined with the plastic wheels and the 50 pound maximum weight limit, make it the ideal starter scooter for young toddlers.
The handlebars do not adjust and stand about 26 or 27 inches high, but they do come off, making this scooter easier to travel with.
Although the handlebars control the turning, the steering is rather stiff since it is designed for first time users, and small children tend to over steer.
While this scooter is recommended for children ages 2 to 5, most parents find it works best for children 3 to 4 since the handlebar height is not adjustable.
We do recommend that you purchase a helmet, knee and elbow pads with the scooter to provide extra protection for your child.
The Radio Flyer My First Scooter is a great scooter for toddlers, from a brand parents have come to trust.
Why We Recommend The Radio Flyer My First Scooter
- Learning to master and ride this scooter is fun for toddlers who love being on the go!
- Scooter is lightweight which makes it easier for your child to manuever and use
- Has a nice wide area for your child to place their feet on
- Has stiff steering, but it steers really well
- Sturdy and stable, making it safer for your child
- Helps your child improve their balance and prepare them for such toys as skateboards and snowboards for when they get older
- Great toy for encouraging your child to play outdoors and get fresh air and exercise
- Helps to increase your child’s confidence as they learn to ride the scooter without assistance
- Easy to travel with
Razor Junior Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
The Razor company is known for an assortment of ride on toys especially scooters, and the Razor Junior Kiddie Kick Scooter is designed specifically for toddlers and pre-schoolers.
It comes in your choice of blue or pink and features a three wheel design with one wheel in the front and 2 in the back.
It is constructed from steel, aluminum, and plastic and has a folding mechanism for convenient storage and travel.
The deck is wide slip resistant polypropylene and it has urethane wheels and easy to grasp soft foam handles.
The handlebars are not adjustable and you steer by using the handles.
This Razor Junior scooter is recommended for children age 3 years and up, but many parents purchased this scooter for 2 year olds and shared that it works fine for that age.
It seems to accommodate most children up to the age of 5 as long as they weigh 45 pounds or less.
This kick scooter is specially designed to be a child’s first scooter, so it is designed not to go overly fast and doesn’t have a brake so your young toddler or pre-schooler can simply stop the scooter by putting their foot down.
It is recommended that this scooter be used on smooth pavement and parental supervision is advised.
It is also advisable that you purchase protective gear including a helmet, elbow and knee pads to protect your toddler from those occasional spills.
If you are looking for a scooter that is specifically designed for young children, then the Razor Junior Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter may be worth considering.
Why We Recommend The Razor Junior Folding Kick Scooter
- Will give your child their first taste of independence while providing them with hours of fun play!
- Parents like that this scooter is easy to assemble, taking only minutes to put together
- Folds up compactly, making it easier to take it to the park, camping or to grandma’s house
- Stable so your child will be able to master the ride fairly quickly
- Wider deck will help your toddler master their balance and coordination skills
- Unlike some scooters, the Razor Junior doesn’t tip over easily, which mean it is safer for your child
- Great for getting your child outside playing in the fresh air getting exercise
- Perfect toy for your child to play with independently or with toddlers friends who have scooters
- Helps develop and improve your child’s motor skills while strengthening their leg muscles
- Handlebars are perfect size for tiny toddler hands
Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter
The Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter comes in your choice of blue or pink and has a three wheel design, 1 in front and 2 in back.
Featuring a wide slip resistant deck, padded T bar and welded steel frame, it’s perfect for young toddlers as a starter scooter.
The extra large wheels are larger than the wheels on normal Razor scooters, is height adjustable and steers using the handle.
This scooter is designed for children age 3 years and up or until around the age 5, but several parents shared that this scooter works well for their 2 year old.
It is suitable for children weighing less that 45 pounds.
It is recommended that parents supervise their child when they are riding this scooter and make sure that they ride it only on smoothly paved surfaces.
We would also recommended that you provide your child with a helmet, elbow and knee pads for protection when riding this or any other scooter.
The Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter may be the ideal scooter for toddlers and pre-schoolers who are active and on the go.
Why We Recommend The Razor Lil’ Kick Scooter
- Riding the scooter is fun and will foster your child’s independence which is important for their development
- Easy to assemble, even for parents who aren’t great at assembling most toys
- Helps your child develop their gross motor skills
- Easy for young children to steer, making it easier for them to learn how to ride
- This little scooter is sturdy and doesn’t tip over too easily, making it ideal for little children
- Learning to ride this scooter will help your child to improve their balance and develop better coordination
- Since this scooter has an adjustable handlebar, it will grow with your child, giving them years of fun
- Encourages your toddler to play outdoors, getting healthy fresh air and exercise
- Easy to bring to the park, camping, and more
- Perfect ride on toy for independent play or going for rides with toddler friends
Best Scooter Helmets For Toddlers
As parents we want to purchase scooters for our toddlers that are fun and encourages their independence, but we also want them to be safe while they play.
Making sure that your child has the right safety equipment for toys such as scooters, bikes, skateboards and other ride on toys is essential in protecting your child from serious injury.
Providing your toddler with a protective helmet that prevents them from suffering serious injury should they take a spill on their scooter is essential to keep them safe.
However, in order to get the toddler to wear a scooter helmet, you need to find a helmet that appeals to them, so they will actually want to wear the helmet!
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered and have picked out some cute safety scooter helmets made specifically to be appealing to toddlers.
Raskullz Super Rainbow Toddler Unicorn Scooter Helmet
If you have a toddler that loves unicorns and you’d like to get them wearing a helmet while riding their scooter, then this Raskullz Super Rainbow Toddler Unicorn Scooter Helmet could be the perfect choice!
This scooter helmet features a colorful unicorn face, complete with a horn and gorgeous mane.
The helmet meets UPSC and ASTM safety standards and is designed for head sizes 48-52 centimeters or 50-54 centimeters.
Vented for comfortable airflow, it has an adjustable chinstrap which can be tightened so the scooter helmet does not slide on your toddler’s head.
This helmet is suitable for your child to wear when using a scooter, a bike, roller blades or other ride on toys.
What parents shared they like about this company is the fact that they work hard to make scooter helmets that toddlers actually want to wear.
Why We Recommend The Raskullz Super Rainbow Toddler Unicorn Scooter Helmet
- Kids love the unicorn and just can’t wait to put the helmet on!
- Helmet provides full coverage for your child’s head
- Adjustable chin strap for better fit
- Chin strap buckle has a safe guard that prevents the buckle from scraping your toddler’s chin
- Horn and nose is made of softer material, so should your toddler fall, the nose and horn bends but doesn’t break
- Well made and durable and meets the required safety standards
- Will grow with your toddler, giving you value for money
Raskullz Mohawk Toddler Scooter Helmet
The Raskullz Mohawk Toddler Scooter Helmet come in a variety of different graphics, so there’s sure to be one that will appeal to your toddler.
These scooter helmets are colorful, and the Mohawk on them looks like spikes, but is made from high quality thermoplastic rubber with rounded tips so that they won’t poke anyone.
The helmet is CPSC and ASTM safety certified, made from PVC interior shell and expandable polystyrene foam, and is fun and eye catching to wear.
Parents shared that they loves these helmets, but more important, they’re toddlers do! They shared that they fit well and that their toddler love how they look.
Why We Recommend The Raskullz Mohawk Toddler Scooter Helmet
- Toddlers love the look of these eye-catching scooter helmets and wear them regularly!
- Lots of fun graphics to choose from that are sure to appeal to your toddler
- Helmet is easy for even small children to put on all by themselves
- Well constructed and meets the required safety standards
- Adjustable chin strap with a sturdy plastic clip keeps the helmet from slipping on your child’s head
- Rubber Mohawk won’t cause injury to your child or break should your child fall
- Will grow with your toddler and keep them safe while riding their scooter
Raskullz Kitty Cat Toddler Scooter Helmet
The Raskullz Kitty Cat Toddler Scooter Helmet comes in four different colors and prints with large eyes and a cute little pink nose which your litte one will love!
This well made helmet meets both CPSC and ASTM safety standards and is designed to fit children who head size ranges from 48 to 52cm.
The helmet is so cute, comes with an adjustable chinstrap and has aerodynamic cooling vents.
Colors in the helmet are non-toxic as are the 3D graphics.
The ears and the crown on the pink cat are made from flexible material that bends easily, but does not break.
Several parents shared with us that they find this scooter helmet adorable and have no problem getting their toddler to wear it!
They also mentioned that it really inspired their toddler to ride their scooter more, getting lots of healthy fresh air and exercise.
Why We Recommend The Raskullz Kitty Cat Toddler Scooter Helmet
- Cute cat face on the helmet is appealing to toddler making them want to wear the helmet
- Comes in four eye-catching designs that your child will love!
- Well made and meets safety standards
- Light weight but gives the required protection for your toddler
- Comes with an adjustable chin strap, allowing the helmet to grow with your child
- Padding inside is soft and comfortable for your toddler
- Ears and crown are flexible so will bend easily but won’t break
Bell Toddler Sprout Scooter Helmet
The Bell Toddler Sprout Scooter Helmet comes in three choices of helmets that will appeal to both girls and boys.
This helmet uses the true fit system which allows the helmet to be adjusted to a child’s head in one easy step.
The helmet fits children whose head size ranges between 47 to 52 centimeters and meets CPSC safety standards.
It also has an adjustable strap with a pinch guard buckle, seven vents to keep your toddler’s head cool, and has extended ear coverage for extra safety.
A number of parents shared with us that they find these scooter helmets super cute and they’re delighted that their toddler will wear it!
They also mentioned that they love the fact it will grow with their child, giving them real value for money.
Why We Recommend The Bell Toddler Sprout Scooter Helmet
- Toddlers just love the eye-catching design and love wearing the helmet
- Helmet has soft padding inside to make it more comfortable for your child
- Easy adjustable straps that allow the helmet to grow with your toddler
- Colorful graphics with three wonderful designs to choose from
- Curved buckle prevents scratching of your toddler’s chin
- Back strap is also adjustable
- Suitable for all kinds of ride on toys
Schwinn Kids Toddler Scooter Helmet Classic Design
This Schwinn Kids Toddler Scooter Helmet Classic Design comes in your choice of four colors with different graphics which will appeal to your child!
It fits head sizes 44 to 50 centimeters and has a dial adjustment that allows the helmet to be adjusted 360 degrees for a perfect fit.
The lower molded skull on these scooter helmets provides extra protection and durability for your toddler.
Lightweight, the helmet has good venting to keep your toddler’s head cool. There is also plenty of padding for comfort.
Several parents shared with us that they absolutely love the quality of this scooter helmet for their toddlers!
They love the adjustable sizing as well as the cute vibrant colors which really appeal to their toddlers.
Why We Recommend The Schwinn Kids Toddler Scooter Helmet Classic Design
- Helmets have colorful cartoon-like designs which toddlers love!
- The dial feature makes for easy adjustment
- Helmet is lightweight but meets all required safety standards
- Made from high quality materials giving maximum protection for your toddler
- Parents love that it will grow with their toddler giving real value for money
- Lower molded skull gives added protection and durability
- Good venting to keep your toddler’s head cool
Outdoor Master Toddler Scooter Helmet
The Outdoor Master Toddler Scooter Helmet is a colorful helmet with bright fun graphics of either dinosaurs or unicorns which you know your toddler will absolutely love!
This scooter helmet is CPSC certified for safety and made with a hard ABS shell and EPS core.
It comes with an adjustable dial and adjustable straps to provide the best fit for your toddler’s head.
The helmet is designed to fit head sizes 48 to 52 centimeters, has fourteen vents to keep your toddler’s head cool, and comes with a 1 year warranty.
A number of parents shared with us that their toddler absolutely loves the super cute designs and that it fits fine and is quite sturdy.
They also mentioned that it’s adorable, feels like it’s well made, and is the perfect toddler helmet for their child to wear while riding their scooter!
Why We Recommend The Outdoor Master Toddler Scooter Helmet
- Toddlers love the unicorn and dinosaur designs and love weearing the helmet!
- Comes in fun colors and graphics that are appealing to toddlers
- Hhelmet has an adjustable dial and adjustable straps for that perfect fit
- Well vented to keep your toddler’s head cool while riding their scooter
- Helmet has an extended bill to protect your child from the sun
- Meets all safety standards and offers solid protection for your toddler
- Parents feel it’s very well made and love that it will grow with their child