Young children love toys that they can climb on and go for a spin, so what better gift for your child than one of the best ride on toys for toddlers for adventurous fun!
During the toddler phase, your child is full of curiosity and ready to explore. They’re either walking or trying really hard to start walking.
And they’re really keen to be mobile both inside and outside.
We’ve taken this all into account when looking for the best riding toys for toddlers to enjoy playing with.
Some of our top picks also double as a walking toy, which gives your child added benefits and gives you extra value for your money.
So come on in and have a look. We’re confident you’ll find an awesome toddler ride on toy that your child will have tons of fun with!
ToyReviewExperts is reader-supported. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
- Editor’s Choice – Our Top Pick Of The Best Ride On Toy For A Toddler
- Other Little Tikes Ride On Toys For Toddlers
- VTech Ride On Toys For Toddlers Who Love Fun Play
- Push Ride On Toys For Toddlers To Build Confidence With
- Power Ride On Toys For Toddlers To Have Fun With
- More Awesome Toddler Ride On Toys For Adventurous Play
Editor’s Choice – Our Top Pick Of The Best Ride On Toy For A Toddler
Here’s why the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car is our top ride on toy for a toddler:
- Toddlers love that they can propel this car all by themselves
- Well built and will last for years
- Kids love the horn that squeaks, the gas tank that opens, and the ignition key that turns
- Great for independent play inside and outside
- Versatile toy as it can be pushed by you or propelled by your child
Check out our detailed review below if you’d like to know more about the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car
This awesome Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car is one of the most popular children’s ride on toys on the planet and perfect for toddlers.
The 30th Anniversary version of this car has all of the features generations of parents have loved. And it also has some great new features, such as a handle on the back and a removable floor.
If your little one isn’t ready to power this ride on toy themselves, you can use the convenient handle to easily push them around.
Once your toddler is ready to power it on their own, you simply remove the floor board so their feet can drop down and away they go.
Toddlers love the horn that squeaks when they push it, the ignition switch with a key that they can actually turn, and the gas cap that they can open and close.
The doors open easily and as an added safety feature, the doors can be locked if you’re pushing a smaller child around.
There’s a rear storage area that will hold small toys, a water bottle, or other small objects.
The large wheels swivel 360-degrees wheels, making it easy to turn the car, whether you’re pushing it or it’s being kid-powered.
Made in the USA, this Coupe comes with adorable big eyes (that can be screwed on or left off when you’re assembling it) and a big sticker smile. It will hold kids who weigh up to 50 pounds.
Parents do say that this car takes a bit of time to assemble, but lots of parents shared that it’s well worth the effort!
This ride on toy is a great way for your child to develop their gross motor skills. And if your toddler is using it outside, it’s a fun way to get some fresh air and exercise.
If you are looking for a ride on toy that’s been enjoyed by generations, this 30th anniversary version of the classic and beloved Cozy Coupe will offers years of fun for your toddler!
Why We Recommend The Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car
- Toddlers love that they can make this car go all by themselves!
- Kids think it’s fun that the ignition key actually turns and the gas tank opens
- Kids love that the horn squeaks when they push it
- Versatile toy as it can be pushed by you or propelled by your child
- Made in the USA
- Can help strengthen your toddler’s leg muscles
- Great way for your child to get some fresh air and exercise
- Ideal for independent play indoors and outdoors
- Grows with your child as this Coupe can be used for several years
- Wonderful way to encourage your toddler to engage their imaginary play
- Sturdy and built to last
- Parents like the convenient handle that makes it easy to push this Coupe
- For safety, the doors can be locked if you’re pushing around a really young child
- Gives you great value for your money
Other Little Tikes Ride On Toys For Toddlers
Little Tikes Cozy Truck
If you are looking for a ride-on toy that can convert from a vehicle that parents can push. to one that your toddler can propel with their own feet, then this Little Tikes Cozy Truck may well fit the bill.
This truck comes in either a blue and yellow or pink and purple version and is as cute as cute can be.
The Cozy truck ride on features a drop down tailgate, which allows your child to store small items they can haul around.
Rugged wheels, a gas cap that really opens, a steering wheel and a horn that honks as well as a working drivers door and a realistic drivers door.
There are also decals for tail and headlights, a realistic front grill and cute little eyes.
The drop in floor allows your child’s feet to stay out of the way if a parent is pushing the car and can be removed so your toddler can propel the car on their own using their feet.
Designed for those who weigh 50 pounds or less, many parents find that this little truck is suitable as a birthday or Christmas gift for toddlers.
This truck can be used indoors or outdoors and parents find that their little toddlers like to both push and ride in it. The working truck’s horn is something most toddlers really enjoy.
Your little one will love ‘owning’ their own little truck that will allow them to go for a drive whenever they like!
Why We Recommend The Little Tikes Cozy Truck
- This little truck will provide your child with hours of fun
- Perfect for imaginative play
- Parents like that the directions for assembly are easy to follow
- Grows with your child
- Durable, will hold up well
- Great little storage place in the back
- Working horn and truck door
Little Tikes Go And Grow Lil’ Rollin’ Giraffe Ride-On
If you are looking for a great ride on toy for your little one, then this adorable Little Tikes Go And Grow Lil’ Roller Giraffe Ride-On should fit the bill.
This scoot toy is designed to look like a giraffe and comes with decals to customize your giraffes spots.
It features a three wheel design with two smaller wheels in the front and one large double thick wheel in the rear.
It has an adjustable seat so that your child should be able to use this giraffe ride on until the age of 3 or 4 depending on their size.
This Giraffe Ride-On measures 15.5” X 22” X 16” and will hold children up to 50 pounds. It can be used indoors or outdoors as long as its rode on a smooth surface.
Several parents shared that their toddler who is just beginning to walk also likes to push the Giraffe rather than ride on it, and also use it as their favorite seat while watching television.
Parents are struck by the adorable face on this little ride-on Giraffe!
Best of all, this ride-on giraffe is made Little Tike tough, so you will likely be able to hand this him down to younger siblings once your child outgrows it.
If you are looking for a simple and affordable scoot ride-on toy for your child then this Go and Grow Lil’ Roller Giraffe ride-on toys may be well worth your consideration.
Why We Recommend The Little Tikes Go And Grow Lil’ Rollin’ Giraffe Ride-On
- This cute Giraffe provides hours of ride on fun for your toddler
- Riding this ride-on will help strengthen your child’s leg muscles
- Parents find this toy easy to assemble
- Helps your child develop better balance
- Well constructed
- Easy for your toddler to get on and off
- Allows toddlers to get healthy exercise
VTech Ride On Toys For Toddlers Who Love Fun Play
VTech Sit-To-Stand Alphabet Train
Part activity center, part walker, and part ride on toy, this awesome VTech Sit-To-Stand Ultimate Alphabet Train is sure to provide your toddler with years of learning and fun!
Designed to grow with your child, this two piece toy has something for your toddler at different ages and stages. And with over 100 fun melodies, songs, and phrases, there’s no shortage of things to learn.
Little ones who aren’t walking yet and kids who enjoy floor play can sit beside the train and play with all the cool things on the front and side of the train’s engine.
If you detach the engine, it becomes a fun walking toy for your child to go exploring with.
With the engine detached, the train car can be either an exciting ride on toy or a delightful pull toy that has a place for kids to put things they want to haul around.
This colorful learning train offers lots of different activities to keep your little one happily entertained and busy exploring.
The number keys and walkie talkie can help teach your toddler about numbers and animals.
By pressing the light up piano keys, your child can learn about the weather and practice color recognition.
The storybook has pages that turn and it plays fun melodies and songs that your toddler will love singing along with.
And the 13 double sided letter blocks are a wonderful way for your toddler to learn how to recognize the letters of the alphabet.
Kids love dropping the letter blocks down the chute and watching pop out the back of the engine! It’s a really fun way for your toddler to practice counting.
There are also a couple of large gears to turn and a cute clock with a movable hand. Both are an excellent way for your toddler to develop their fine motor skills.
This interactive learning train requires 3 AA batteries which are included. It’s perfect for 1 to 3 year olds, but slightly older kids may also enjoy playing with the wagon and the stackable letter blocks.
The delightful Ultimate Alphabet Train offers your toddler a variety of ways to play and it’s a great way to encourage both their physical and cognitive development.
It’s a wonderful all-around toy for toddlers who enjoy exploring, playing and having adventures!
Why We Recommend The VTech Sit-To-Stand Ultimate Alphabet Train
- Toddlers love how much there is to do with this awesome train!
- Versatile toy that grows with your child
- Can be used four different ways: floor play, as a walker, as a ride on toy, and as a pull toy
- Offers different learning activities for different ages and stages
- This Alphabet Train helps children develop both their fine and gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity
- Kids love dropping the letter blocks down the chute and watching them pop out at the back of the engine
- Can help teach your toddler about the alphabet, colors, counting, animals, and lots more
- Has over 100 fun melodies, songs, and phrases for your child to enjoy
- Great way to encourage your little one to engage in imaginative play and role playing
- Kids love that train car turns into a wagon that they can haul their favorite toys and objects around in
- Lots of light up buttons that little kids really enjoy
- Can help teach your toddler about cause and effect
- Gives you excellent value for your money
VTech 2 In 1 Learn & Zoom Motor Bike
Vtech are well known for making their fun educational toys and this VTech 2 in 1 Learn & Zoom Motor Bike is no exception.
This brightly colored ride on motorbike is perfect for toddlers at different stages.
It converts from a three-wheeled motorbike that is safe for young toddlers just beginning to ride, to a two-wheeled motorbike that’s great for toddlers with more confidence and skill.
The motorbike is propelled by your child’s own feet and has interactive panel features with lights, buttons, rollers and gears for your child to explore.
It has a motion sensor that activates over 70 songs, sounds, and phrases as the bike moves, making it very entertaining ride for your toddler.
This motorbike also introduces colors, safety and road safety tips. You can select the Sing and Learn Mode or the Ride on Mode.
The bike does require 2 AA batteries (included) for everything to function.
Parents really enjoy seeing their child’s excitement when they are playing with this bike and also shared that the motor sounds encourage their toddler’s laughter.
Parents also really like that this Learn & Zoom Motor Bike is simply to assemble and once assembled its sturdy and dependable with lots of fun activities for toddlers to enjoy.
The VTech 2 in 1 Learn & Zoom Motor Bike is sure to become one of your child’s favorite toys for a long time to come.
Why We Recommend The VTech 2 In 1 Learn & Zoom Motor Bike
- Provides hours of fun for your little one
- Parents like that this ride on Motor Bike is easy to assemble
- Lots of fun activities for toddlers to engage in
- Over 70 songs, phrases, and sounds for your child to listen to
- Grows with your child
- Helps your child improve their balance
- Children love the music and motorcycle sounds
Push Ride On Toys For Toddlers To Build Confidence With
Step2 Easy Steer Sportster
If you are looking for a ride-on toy that you as a parent are in complete control of, then this Step2 Easy Steer Sportster may be just what you are looking for.
This red, black and white sports car is pretty much like a stroller designed like a cute little car.
This car features a cute little car with a parent’s handle that can be folded down when storing the car or transporting it to the park.
This ride on Sportster features a 360 degree caster wheel that can be retracted when traveling over rougher terrain, as well as 4 smooth wheels.
There is a honking horn, and a cup holder both for you the parent and your son or daughter. as well as a seat belt for your child’s safety.
There is also a small storage space under the hood of the car. The front wheels are full turn wheels which makes this little car easy to turn.
Most parents find that they can assemble the car in about 30 minutes and putting the front axel in is the only difficult part of assembly.
Parents also like the under the hood storage since it allows them pack up extras their child may need when taking them for walks using this sportster.
Older siblings enjoy pushing younger siblings in this little car as well.
The Step2 Easy Steer Sportster is perfect for parents who want a ride on toy that they control for their toddler.
Why We Recommend The Step2 Easy Steer Sportster
- Toddlers find this sportster more fun to ride in than a stroller
- Parents find this car fairly easy to assemble
- Parents like the small storage space
- This is a cute little car that gets lots of attention on walks
- Toddlers love the honking horn
- This sportster is easy to maneuver
Step2 Push Around Buggy Pink Anniversary Edition
If you are looking for the perfect ride on toy for your little girl that you as a parent control, then this Step2 Push Around Buggy Pink Anniversary Edition is well worth considering.
This cute little pink and purple buggy comes with a parents handle making the buggy easy to push.
Stickers to create a cute little face, under hood storage, a seat belt, and horns that honk are some of the great features you get with this ride on buggy.
This pink buggy will hold weight up to 50 pounds.
Parents find this buggy works as well as a stroller and is much more fun for their child.
This little buggy does not have a removable floor, so the child can’t propel the car on their own, so they have to depend on someone to push them which makes for great bonding time.
Children who are walking well enjoy pushing their dolls and stuffed animals around using this little car.
Parents do like the storage area under the hood and find it perfect for keeping snacks, a few diapers, and maybe a few small toys in when venturing out with their child.
But they wish that this buggy had a cup holder for them or their child.
They also find the buggy easy to push and maneuver both indoors and outdoors. The buggy is great for walks around the neighborhood or the park.
Most parents find it more than suitable for their little girl and said their toddler had got great use from it.
If you are looking for an alternative to a traditional stroller for those walks with your toddler, then this Step2 Push Around Buggy might be just what you are looking for.
Why We Recommend The Step2 Push Around Buggy Pink Anniversary Edition
- Small toddlers find riding and pushing this buggy lots of fun
- Good handle height for parents
- Parents find that this buggy is easy to assemble
- Seat belt holds child safely in place
- Children love beeping horn
- Kids and parents like the storage space under the hood
- Gives you great value for your money
Step2 Whisper Ride II (Blue)
The Step2 Whisper Ride II is a stroller that is designed to look like a ride on car, making it more appealing to toddlers.
This little car/stroller comes equipped with under the hood storage, a seat belt to hold your child firmly in place, a parent handle for pushing the Whisper Ride II, 2 children’s cup holders and 1 parent cup holder.
The Whisper Ride II has a fold down handle making it easy to put this little car in your car’s trunk for traveling from one place to another.
It also has a steering wheel and a horn that honks so young children can pretend they’re actually driving the car.
This car is made in the USA and comes in pink as well as blue.
Recommended for children who weigh 50 pounds or less, many parents shared that the Whisper Ride II is a great ride on toys for toddlers.
Parents find the Whisper Ride II easy to maneuver and shared that their child really likes ‘driving’ this little car when going around the block or visiting the park or zoo.
The Step2 Whisper Ride II will allow your toddler to ride in style whenever you would use a stroller when out and about.
Why We Recommend The Step2 Whisper Ride II
- Toddlers just love this gorgeous riding toy and have great fun with it
- Great for encouraging imaginative play and role playing
- Ideal for independent play
- Encourages your child to play outdoors
- Parents find the Whisper Ride II easy to put together
- Seat belt holds your child securely
- Storage space holds enough to prevent parents from having to carry a diaper bag
- Fold down handle makes it easy to travel with with the Whisper II ride on
- The wheels on the Whisper Ride II roll easily and quietly making it easy to push
- Doubles as a fun stroller for added value
Step2 Whisper Ride II Buggy (Pink)
Fun little cars propelled by parents have been taking the place of strollers for toddlers in recent years, and this cute Step2 Whisper Ride II Buggy is a great little parent controlled ride on toy for children age 1.
The pink Whisper Ride II is perfect for little girls, though the buggy also comes in blue.
The parents handle is a good height and the riding buggy comes with 2 child cup holders and one for the parents.
A seat belt will keep your little one safely in the buggy pretending to drive using the steering wheel and honking the horn.
Under the hood storage is a great place to store those little extras you need when going for a walk with your toddler.
Why We Recommend The Step2 Whisper Ride II Buggy Pink
- Little girls love this cute ride on buggy and have great fun and adventures playing with it
- Encourages your little girl to engage in role play, pretend play and imaginative play
- Helps your little one to grow in confidence and independence as she can happily play alone for hours
- Seat belt is a great safety feature for keeping your toddler secure
- Cup holders are handy for trips to the park
- Storage are allows your child to bring along some snacks or little toys
- Parent’s handle allows this ride on to double as a push toy and stroller for added value
- Great for inspiring your child to play outdoors in the fresh air
- Helps improve your child’s gross motor skills
Power Ride On Toys For Toddlers To Have Fun With
Power Wheels Thomas And Friends With Track
The Power Wheels Thomas And Friends With Track is the perfect ride on toy for any child who has not learned to steer on their own yet.
This train comes with a 6 volt battery and charger and travels 1 mph on the track and 2 mph off track.
The train is equipped with comfortable footrests so your child can sit back and enjoy the ride while pretending to be a train engineer.
This Thomas the Tank Engineer will be a vehicle your child will be extremely familiar with.
It operates using a simple push button control to start and stop your train.
Thomas and Friends Train comes with 18 feet of track and needs 1-AA battery in order for the engine to make sounds.
The sounds come from the yellow whistle on the train that produces sounds and phrases which your child will enjoy.
Thomas is easy to get on and get off. The track is perfect for any child not yet ready to steer since all your child needs to do is hold down the push button and the train will run around and around on the track.
Once they are old enough to get the hang of steering, the track can be put away and the train can be run through the house or even outdoors.
Thomas and Friends is recommended for children ages 1 through 3, but some parents find that their child a couple of months younger than 1 can ride the train easily.
A number of parents shared that this Fisher Price Power Wheels Train is well worth the money, very entertaining and durable and their kids love it.
Why We Recommend The Power Wheels Thomas And Friends With Track
- Kids love riding on this Thomas And Friends train!
- Comes with track so your toddler can ride without needing to steer
- Thomas can be ridden inside on the track or outside off the track making it a great indoor and outdoor toy
- Train has a good battery life giving lots of playtime
- Thomas should hold up even to the rough and tumble play of your toddler
- Parents find Thomas and Friends with track easy to assemble
- Has easy to use controls, making it simple for your child to run and steer
- Encourages your child to engage in imaginative and pretend play, as they create their own stories and adventures
- Getting on and off the train helps to strengthen your child’s gross motor skills, coordination and balance
- You can buy extra track pieces to increase the fun for your child
- Push button start and stop makes it simple for toddlers to operate
- Increases your child’s confidence as they learn to ‘drive’ it on their own
- Parents feel it’s well worth the money
Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler, Red
This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler has realistic Jeep Wrangler styling with a cool grill and roll bars, rugged fenders, auto brakes and wide tread tires.
It also has roomy storage and will seat two small children comfortably so your child can ride with a friend or sibling.
This Jeep Wrangler has two forward speeds running at either 2.5mph or 5 mph. It only reverses at 2.5 mph.
It travels well on hard surfaces or grass, has a high speed lockout, bears a total user weight of 130 pounds, and comes with its own 12v battery and charger.
This Jeep Wrangler is perfect for any child and sibling or friend who wants to go on that backyard safari or go 4 wheeling around those trees.
It’s recommended for children ages 3 to 6, but parents find that smaller toddlers can have fun being a passenger when their slightly older child drives.
A simple screw allows parents to lockout the higher speed until their child has their steering down pat and is familiar enough with the Jeep Wrangler to be able to handle the higher speed.
Then you simply remove the screw and your child is good to go as fast as the vehicle allows.
This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler is a fun Jeep that toddlers love driving and allows them to engage in all types of imaginative adventures.
Several parents shared that their toddler sons and daughters love this ride on Power Wheels and drive it for hours of fun engaged play!
Why We Recommend The Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler
- Kids have a blast riding this cool Jeep and create lots of fun adventures!
- Ease to put together
- Parents love the lockout feature since it allows them to control the speed of the Jeep travels
- Sturdy and quite durable with good battery life
- Roomy and comfortable for one or two small children to ride in
- Perfect Power Wheels Jeep to get your child’s imaginative juices flowing
- Encourages your child’s independence, allowing them to feel that they can do something on their own
- Great for helping your toddler to develop and improve their balance, coordination and motor skills
- Can be used for shared play as your child could have a friend or sibling ride with them
- Great outdoor toy for teaching early driving skills
- Drives well on hard and grassy surfaces
More Awesome Toddler Ride On Toys For Adventurous Play
Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug
If you are looking for a fun and durable ride-on toy for your toddler then the Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug is an excellent choice.
This ride on toy comes in both small and large sizes. The small one is recommended for kids 1-2 years old and the large one is ideal for toddlers 3 and up.
Both the small and large size are available as a bee, cow, hedgehog, ladybug, mouse, pig, and tiger. So there’s sure to be one that your toddler will love!
Mounted on a wooden frame, this ride on toy works well on different types of surfaces, including smooth flooring, low pile carpeting, and paved driveways.
It has a faux leather looking body that is easy to wipe off and has 360 degree casters that allow your child to turn in every direction. The handle is a semi circle that is sturdy and easy for children to hold onto.
Kids love riding and pushing this toy, and parents like the fact that their child can use their feet to scoot along smoother type surfaces. Some parents do state that the seams in the wheels may be a bit rough on wooden floors.
This padded ride is comfortable for your little one to sit on and will hold up to a good deal of toddler abuse.
Any of these adorable little animals are sure to capture your child’s imagination and they will enjoy riding this toy for hours on end.
Why We Recommend The Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug
- Offers your child hours of riding fun
- Helps strengthen your child’s legs
- Helps your toddler improve their balance
- Grows with your child
- Available in a variety of adorable animals, including a cow, a pig, a bee, a tiger, a ladybug, a mouse, and a hedghog
- Easy for your child to maneuver
- Made from high quality materials
- Durable and built to withstand rough toddler play
- Easy to clean
Radio Flyer Retro Rocket Ride On
This awesome Radio Flyer Retro Rocket Ride On toy will allow your little one to explore the mysteries of outer space without ever leaving earth!
It comes with cool features, including colorful buttons on the dashboard that your toddler can push.
Each button lights up when it’s pushed, and each one has different space-age phrases and sounds.
Your child can also turn the nose cone of this rocket and as they do that, they’ll hear a fun clicking noise.
And if they want to take their favorite toys along with them into space, the seat flips up to reveal a handy storage area.
The 4 wheels roll well and add stability, and the handlebars are just the right size for small hands to hold on to.
So your toddler will be safe and secure while they’re scooting around on this delightful ride on toy.
Ideal for kids 1-3 years of age, the seat is about 10” off the ground. But if your little one isn’t big enough to scoot themselves around, they can also be pushed while they ride in comfort.
This ride on toy is a great way for your toddler to get some healthy exercise while they develop their gross motor skills.
It also helps foster a sense of independence and freedom with your little one, as they scoot around safely under your watch.
Made from sturdy plastic that’s designed to last, this rocket ride on toy measures about 23″ X 12″ X 12″.
It requires 3 AA (included) and has a maximum weight limit of 42 pounds.
Leg-powered ride on toys are very popular with many toddlers, and this Retro Rocket is sure to provide your child with endless hours of imaginary play fun!
Why We Recommend The Radio Flyer Retro Rocket Ride On
- Toddlers love scooting around on this flashy ride on toy!
- Has 4 wheels for added stability and safety
- The cool lights and sounds add to your toddler’s fun
- Little kids really enjoy pushing the buttons on the dashboard
- Handlebars are the perfect size for small hands to hold on to
- Great way for your child to get some exercise
- Scooting around and pushing the buttons is an excellent way for your toddler to develop their motor skills
- Kids love the storage space under the seat and use it to haul around all sorts of things
- This ride on rocket gives children a sense of independence and freedom
- Great way to encourage your little one’s imagination
- Will grow with your toddler, lasting them for years of fun pretend play
Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy And Walking Buddy
If you are looking for a great combination walker and ride on toy for your little one who is just beginning to take their first steps, then this Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy and Walking Buddy certainly is a toy worth considering.
Although this ride-on toy is a bit strange looking with it’s wide set wheels and round circular handle, it is sure to be fun for any toddler.
This Ybike comes in red, pink or blue and is perfect as a birthday or Christmas gift for your toddler.
This toy has a lightweight aluminum frame and a molded banana style seat with foam padding for added comfort. It has an easy grip handle and 360 degree non-marking caster wheels.
It measures 22” X 18” X 18” with the seat standing 10 or 11 inches from the ground and will hold children up to 44 pounds.
When used as walker, your son or daughter stands holding onto the handle and pushes the Ybike in front of them to give them something to hang onto when making those first initial steps.
As a ride on toy, your child sits on the seat, grips the handle and propels the toy with their feet.
However, the design of this ride-on toy and walking buddy is also useful as a chair if your child sits backwards on the seat and uses the round handle for a backrest.
You may find that your child never wants to gets off this toy during their waking hours!
This well made ride on toy and walking buddy is the ideal ride-on toy for most toddlers providing them with several different ways to use it for added value and fun!
Why We Recommend The Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy And Walking Buddy
- Fun and easy to use for your child
- Dual use as a walker and ride on toys
- Rolls well on smooth surfaces
- Wheels are spaced away from your child’s feet
- Well constructed
- Easy to assemble
- Grows with your toddler lasting a couple of years
- Strengthens your child’s legs