Check Table of Contents
How to choose the best Power Wheels for three or four year olds?
Here are two excellent choices.
As an Amazon Associate, if you visit a link on our site and buy something, we may earn a commission.
Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler, Red
This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler has realistic Jeep Wrangler styling with a cool grill and roll bars, rugged fenders, auto brakes and wide tread tires.
It also has roomy storage and will seat two small children comfortably so your child can ride with a friend or sibling.
This Jeep Wrangler has two forward speeds running at either 2.5mph or 5 mph. It only reverses at 2.5 mph.
It travels well on hard surfaces or grass, has a high speed lockout, bears a total user weight of 130 pounds, and comes with its own 12 vault battery and charger.
This Jeep Wrangler is perfect for any child and sibling or friend who wants to go on that backyard safari or go 4 wheeling around those trees.
It’s recommended for children ages 3 to 6, but parents find that smaller toddlers can have fun being a passenger when their slightly older child drives.
A simple screw allows parents to lockout the higher speed until their child has their steering down pat and is familiar enough with the Jeep Wrangler to be able to handle the higher speed.
Then you simply remove the screw and your child is good to go as fast as the vehicle allows.
This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler is a fun Jeep that toddlers love driving and allows them to engage in all types of imaginative adventures.
Several parents shared that their toddler sons and daughters love this ride on Power Wheels and drive it for hours of fun engaged play!
Why We Recommend The Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler
- Kids have a blast riding this cool Jeep and create lots of fun adventures!
- Ease to put together
- Parents love the lockout feature since it allows them to control the speed of the Jeep travels
- Sturdy and quite durable with good battery life
- Roomy and comfortable for one or two small children to ride in
- Perfect Power Wheels Jeep to get your child’s imaginative juices flowing
- Encourages your child’s independence, allowing them to feel that they can do something on their own
- Great for helping your toddler to develop and improve their balance, coordination and motor skills
- Can be used for shared play as your child could have a friend or sibling ride with them
- Great outdoor toy for teaching early driving skills
- Drives well on hard and grassy surfaces
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler
The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler has realistic wrangler styling and features frozen graphics.
This Power Wheels Wrangler also plays portions of songs from the Frozen movies and has doors that open and close.
It also has rounded edges for safety, and rear storage so your little one can haul around their valuables and favorite toys.
The quad has comes with a 12 volt battery and charger and also uses 3 AA batteries (included) for the radio.
The Frozen stickers come separately and need to be applied after the Wrangler is assembled.
This Fisher-Price Wrangler has two forward speeds, 2.5 mph and 5 mph, and a reverse speed of 2.5 mph.
It also has a high speed lockout so that parents can control the speed at which the power wheels will travel.
In addition, it has a power lock brake system and will seat 2 toddlers, making it a fun vehicle to share.
The Wrangler will hold weights up to 130 pounds and travels best on gravel and concrete, although several parents have replaced the back tires with bike tires so it travels better on grass and on packed dirt.
The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler is recommended for children ages 3 to 7 and it does take about 18 hours for the initial charge.
Several parents shared that having bought lots of ride on toys for their kids, this one was their favorite because it has the greatest battery life, the best power and tons of space.
They also shared that they love the fact that their child can have a friend ride with them for shared play.
Why We Recommend The Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler
- Fun radio makes this Wrangler extra special fun for young children
- Parents find the Wrangler easy to assemble, although putting the stickers on takes some time
- Power Wheels is good quality and extremely durable, giving you value for money
- Jeep Wrangler has a good battery life and will last for quite a long period of playtime
- Allowing your child their very own Jeep Wrangler to drive will encourage them to be more independent and do more things on their own
- You can limit the speed to just the 2.5 mph until your child is ready to handle the faster speed
- Will give your child hours of outdoor fun
- Perfect gift for any Frozen fan!
- Great outdoor toy for encouraging your child to engage more in pretend and storytelling play
- Your child can have a toddler friend or sibling ride with them for even more fun!
- Aids in your child’s development through helping improve their coordination, balance and more
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.