Check Table of Contents
A Word from a Psychologist
Written By: Psychologist Natasha Tanic
- Power Wheels cars are an excellent indoor and outdoor gross motor activity for babies and toddlers
- Power wheels encourage the child’s independence, therefore boosting their self-esteem and confidence
How Power Wheels Encourage Motor Development?
Power Wheels for 1 & 2 year olds encourage physical activity, improving the child’s gross and fine motor skills.
At the same time, such toys enhance the child’s balance and coordination, boosting their confidence and independence.
Although battery powered, ride-on toys encourage movements, encouraging the movements of the large and small muscles and teaching kids how to move their body parts in a synchronal manner.
Playing with power wheels also teaches kids how to ride the toy, follow the traffic rules and instructions, teaching them skills necessary for their upcoming life.
Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad
The Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad is a cute little 4 wheeler that also comes in Paw Patrol, Barbie and Kawasaki designs and graphics, making it a fun little quad for your toddler.
These Lil’ Quads have ATV styling which children really love.
The quads are easy to drive since they have push button operation.
You simply hold down the button to keep the quad moving forward, and when you release the button, the 4 wheeler stops.
This Lil’ Quad features a hidden storage compartment, wide tires, comfortable footrests, and is easy for your child to get on and get off.
The Quad takes a little time to assemble and to put on the decals, but assembly is not difficult.
This Power Wheels Quad is recommended for children ages 1 to 3 and comes with its own 6-volt battery and charger and runs forward at a maximum speed of 2 mph.
This ATV does not go in reverse.
We do suggest that you closely supervise your toddler when they are using this Quad and walk beside them until they get the steering down pat.
The Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad is a great little 4 wheeler that is sure to give them the self confidence to learn more and more new things while having fun playing pretend.
Several parents shared that they feel the quality is really good for the price and their child loves riding it and creating their own adventures!
Why We Recommend The Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad
- Fun for your child as the zoom around the backyard or in the park!
- Parents find that the Lil’ Quad is easy to assemble
- Available in several cool designs so your toddler is sure to love one or all of them
- Has lots of toddler friendly features like built-in footrests
- Works really well on a variety of different types of terrains making it quite versatile
- Helps your child to improve their balance as they learn to drive this quad
- Durable and sure to hold up to the rough and tumble play of toddlers
- Can be used indoors or outdoors and provide hours of fun for your toddler
- Learning to steer this Lil’ Quad will help your child build their self-confidence by teaching them they can do things on their own
- Taking off on this Quad down the driveway or through the backyard will encourage your child to use their imagination and make up all types of adventures that are fun and exciting
- Great power wheels toy for helping your child to develop and improve their gross motor skills
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Thomas & Friends, Thomas Train With Track
The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Thomas and Friends with Track is the perfect ride on toy for any child who has not learned to steer on their own yet.
This train comes with a 6 volt battery and charger and travels 1 mph on the track and 2 mph off track.
The train is equipped with comfortable footrests so your child can sit back and enjoy the ride while pretending to be a train engineer.
This Thomas the Tank Engineer will be a vehicle your child will be extremely familiar with.
It operates using a simple push button control to start and stop your train.
Thomas and Friends Train comes with 18 feet of track and needs 1-AA battery in order for the engine to make sounds.
The sounds come from the yellow whistle on the train that produces sounds and phrases which your child will enjoy.
Thomas is easy to get on and get off. The track is perfect for any child not yet ready to steer since all your child needs to do is hold down the push button and the train will run around and around on the track.
Once they are old enough to get the hang of steering, the track can be put away and the train can be run through the house or even outdoors.
Thomas and Friends is recommended for children ages 1 through 3, but some parents find that their child a couple of months younger than 1 can ride the train easily.
A number of parents shared that this Fisher Price Power Wheels Train is well worth the money, very entertaining and durable and their kids love it.
Why We Recommend The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Thomas And Friends
- Kids find having a ride-on train a great deal of fun and love Thomas!
- Comes with track so your toddler can ride without needing to steer
- Thomas can be ridden inside on the track or outside off the track making it a great indoor and outdoor toy
- Train has a good battery life giving lots of playtime
- Thomas should hold up even to the rough and tumble play of your toddler
- Parents find Thomas and Friends with track easy to assemble
- Has easy to use controls, making it simple for your child to run and steer
- Encourages your child to engage in imaginative and pretend play, as they create their own stories and adventures
- Getting on and off the train helps to strengthen your child’s gross motor skills, coordination and balance
- You can buy extra track pieces to increase the fun for your child
- Push button start and stop makes it simple for toddlers to operate
- Increases your child’s confidence as they learn to ‘drive’ it on their own
- Parents feel it’s well worth the money
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.