Check Table of Contents
- Editor’s Choice – Our Top Pick Of The Best Pool Toy For Toddlers
- Awesome Water Blaster Pool Toys That Toddlers Love Playing Games With
- Great Pool Diving Toys For Toddlers To Have Interactive Fun With
If your child loves spending time in the pool, why not make things more fun for them with some of the best pool toys for toddlers to make a splash with?
Whether your child enjoys splashing around in a kiddie pool or a regular size swimming pool, giving them some awesome toys to play with will make pool time even more fun!
Whether you’re looking for inflatable pool toys, cool dive toys, or colorful beach balls, our list has something for toddlers of all ages.
All the toys on our list are safe, fun, durable, and loved by both kids and parents. And when pool season is over, your toddler will love taking their pool toy inside to play with it in the bath tub.
So dive right in and check things out. We’re confident you’ll find at least one pool toy that your toddler will have tons of fun with!
ToyReviewExperts is reader-supported. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
Editor’s Choice – Our Top Pick Of The Best Pool Toy For Toddlers
Here’s why this Giant Gator Ride-On is our top toddler pool toy:
- Toddlers love floating around in the pool on this gigantic gator!
- Has handles for kids to hold on to for added safety
- Big enough for two toddlers to ride on at the same time
- Made from thick, durable vinyl that holds up well over time
- Holds air well once it’s fully inflated
Check out our detailed review below if you’d like to know more about this Giant Gator Ride-On.
Giant Gator Ride-On
Your toddler will love floating around in the pool on this amazing Giant Gator Ride On!
This cool inflatable gator is made by Intex and measures 80″ long X 45″ wide when fully inflated.
Made of durable 12 gauge vinyl, it has 2 air chambers that make inflation quick and easy.
This giant gator ride-on is big enough for two kids to ride on at once. And for added safety, there are two sets of handles, so each child has their own handles to hang on to. Plus the handles are just the right size for small hands.
It comes with a patch kit and is designed to last for years of pool time fun.
Ideal for kids 3 years old and up, this awesome pool toy is also fun for the whole family!
Why We Recommend The Giant Gator Ride-On
- Toddlers love floating around in the pool on this awesome gigantic gator!
- Big enough for 2 toddlers to ride on at the same time
- Has 4 handles on it
- The handles are just the right size for small hands to hold on to
- Little kids really enjoy using it as an ‘attack gator’
- Easy to inflate
- Once it’s fully inflated, it holds air well
- This inflatable gator is made from thick, durable vinyl and is designed to hold up well over time
- Lies low in the water so it doesn’t flip over as easily as many inflatable toys do
- Little kids think this gator is a real attention-getter
- Gives you great value for your money
Awesome Water Blaster Pool Toys That Toddlers Love Playing Games With
Max Liquidator 6-Pack Water Blaster Set
This Max Liquidator 6-Pack Water Blaster Set is a great way for toddlers to add tons of fun to their time in the pool!
Each brightly colored squirt gun has an ABS core with a foam outer coating and can shoot up to 30 feet. They’re about 6 inches long when closed and about 9 inches when open.
Although these blasters are recommended for kids 6 and up, lots of parents said that toddlers as young as 2 years old love using them.
These squirt guns are quick and easy for little toddler hands to refill, plus they’re easy for little kids to shoot.
Safe and fun for toddlers of all ages, they’re great for pool parties, camping trips, and backyard water fights. They’re also the perfect toy for families that have more than one child, as each child can have their own super soaker.
If you’re looking for a fun family pool toy or enough toy weapons for that family water fight, this set of super soaker squirt guns may be just what you need!
Why We Recommend The Max Liquidator 6-Pack Water Blaster Set
- Toddlers have tons of fun with these water blasters!
- Safe for toddlers of all ages
- They’re a great size for small hands to hold
- Toddlers can refill them quickly and easily
- Great way for your little one to develop their motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Easy for little kids to use
- You get 6 guns in a package, making these squirt guns ideal for families that have more than one child
- Toddlers love that they can squirt water up to 30 feet
- Give you excellent value for your money
- Fun for the whole family!
Great Pool Diving Toys For Toddlers To Have Interactive Fun With
Melissa & Doug Spark Shark Fish Hunt
Toddlers love playing this awesome Melissa & Doug Spark Shark Fish Hunt pool game!
Great for two players, it comes with 2 netted sharks and six fish in two different colors. The fish measure about 2″ X 2″ and will slowly sink when thrown into the water.
Each shark has a plastic head with a net body and the top fin is used as a handle. The handle is easy for small hands to grasp and the mouth of the shark is wide open so your toddler can easily gobble up the sinking fish.
The object of the game is to throw the fish into the pool and then see who can gather up the most fish.
And for added fun, little kids will come up with different ways to play, such as trying to capture all the sinking fish before they reach the bottom of the pool.
The fish all have little slots in them to allow water to drain out and it comes with ideas on how to play a variety of fun games and different types of races using this set.
It’s an ideal way for your child to develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Plus it’s lightweight and easy to pack up if you want to take it with you.
Although it’s recommended for kids 6 to 8 years old, lots of parents bought it for younger kids. And toddlers love playing with this toy in the kiddie pool or bathtub.
This Melissa & Doug pool game is a great way to liven things up and make pool time more fun and exciting for your toddler!
Why We Recommend The Melissa & Doug Spark Shark Fish Hunt
- Toddlers love this game and will play with it for hours!
- The handle is easy for small hands to grasp
- The wide open shark mouth makes it easy for little kids to gobble up the fish
- Can be played with by 2 kids at once
- This pool game is lightweight, making it easy to carry along when traveling to a local pool
- The shark and the fish are durable and designed to last
- Making up ways to play with this game is a great way to encourage your toddler to use their imagination
- Great fun for toddlers to play with in the bathtub when pool season is over
- The sinking fish have small slots that allow the water to drain out quickly and easily
Cressi Kids Swim Fins
Your toddler will love how fast and easy they swim around the pool in these awesome Cressi Kids Swim Fins!
Available in toddler sizes, they come in five fun colors: Purple/Blue, Blue/Orange, Blue/White, Lilac/White, and White/Orange. So there’s sure to be a color that your toddler will like.
An adjustable strap helps them fit better on your child’s feet, and a large thumb loop makes it easier to put them on and take them off.
Swim fins can help keep your child’s legs from sinking, which can make learning to swim much easier. Plus they help your child go faster in the pool, which little kids love.
Fins are an excellent way to encourage your little one to use their legs while swimming, which helps strengthen their leg muscles and improve their ankle flexibility.
If your toddler loves spending time in the pool, they’ll be thrilled to have a pair of these Cressi Kids Fins!
Why We Recommend The Cressi Kids Swim Fins
- Toddlers love how fast and easy they can swim using these fins!
- Adjustable strap ensures a snug fit
- Easy to put on and take off
- Great way to strengthen your toddler’s leg muscles
- Kids find them very comfortable
- Keeps your child’s legs from sinking down, which can make it easier for them to learn how to swim
- Available in multiple fun colors that are appealing to toddlers
- Well made and durable
SwimWays Gobble Gobble Guppies Educational Water Toy
If you’re looking for a fun and educational pool toy for your toddler, check out this SwimWays Gobble Gobble Guppies Educational Water Toy.
The object of the game is for the little shark to gobble up all the colorful floating guppies. When your toddler squeezes the shark’s tail, the shark’s mouth opens wide so it can devour the guppies.
The tail is the perfect size for small hands and it’s easy for little kids to squeeze. This toy is a really fun way for your child to develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Each of the guppies is a different color and all 4 guppies have a different number on them. So not only is this a really fun water toy, it’s also a great way for your toddler to practice counting and color recognition.
Recommended for kids 2 and up, kids have a blast scattering the guppies around the pool and then racing to see who can gather them up the fastest.
Ideal to use in a kiddie or a regular size pool, your little one can also have fun playing with this toy in the bath tub.
This Gobble Gobble Guppies toy is a great pool toy and it’s a fun way for your toddler to learn while they’re playing!
Why We Recommend The SwimWays Gobble Gobble Guppies Educational Toy
- Toddlers think this toy is lots of fun to play with!
- Comes with 4 colorful guppies, each with a number on their side
- Can help your child practice counting and color recognition
- Shark is the ideal size for small hands to hold
- Toddlers find it easy to squeeze the shark’s tail, which opens its mouth
- Great way to improve your toddler’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The guppies float, making it easier for your toddler to catch them
- Kids can really engage in imaginative play using this pool toy
- It’s very durable and should last for several years at least