Having grown up playing cops and robbers and so many other games with our toy guns and bows and arrows, we totally see the attraction of the best Nerf guns and accessories for kids of all ages, and even for adults too!
If you’ve got Nerf lovers in your family, you’re sure to find something they’ll love in our extensive list of the best Nerf guns for kids! We’ve spent many hours sorting through all the Nerf guns and equipment on the market , so you can be sure that our list represents only the best of the best.
We know how much kids love playing Nerf. Whether they’re just getting into the world of Nerf guns or they’re experienced and looking for that next level weapon, we’ve got something they’ll be excited to add to their arsenal.
Along with the guns, we’ve also reviewed all kinds of accessories. Practical and fun accessories, such as vision gear, battery packs, scopes, and dart clips.
So have a look. We’re sure you’ll find something your kids would love to receive as a gift for that next special occasion. Our hope is that our guide becomes your one-stop shopping reference for all things Nerf!
- Best Nerf Guns And Accessories For Kids Of All Ages
- Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster
- Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike
- Nerf Zombie Strike DoubleStrike Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2 X 4 Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotoFury Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike SharpFire Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Mega BigShock Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike Sidestrike Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite DualStrike Blaster
- Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor
- Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K (Red)
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike ZED Squad Clear Shot
- Nerf Zombie Strike Crosscut Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster
- Nerf Modulus Ionfire Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Jolt Team Pack
- Star Wars Rogue One Nerf Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike GlowShot Blaster
- Nerf Zombie Strike Sledge Fire Blaster
- Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700
- Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies 4Victory Blaster
- Nerf Doomslands 2169 Persuader Blaster
- Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger (2 Pack)
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster
- Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Ammo
- Official Nerf N-Strike Series 12-Dart Refill Pack
- Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Dart 20-Pack Refill
- Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies Dart Refill Pack, 24 Count
- Official Nerf Zombie Strike 30-Dart Refill Pack
- Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series 30-Dart Refill
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Dart Refill Pack (75 Darts)
- Nerf Rival Compatible Ammo – 110 Rounds, High Impact Foam Balls
- Little Valentine 200 Dart Refill Pack For Nerf N-Strike Elite
- Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Tactical Vests
- Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Protective Vision Gear
- Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Attachments
- Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Miscellaneous
Best Nerf Guns And Accessories For Kids Of All Ages
Nerf guns are hugely popular and there are an absolute ton of them out there. There are blasters of varying size, price, power, and function.
So it’s important to match your child up with the right type of gun. While older kids may be totally capable of handling a fully automatic Nerf weapon, they might be less than thrilled to get a small, single shot handgun.
With that in mind, our list represents a wide variety of Nerf guns. From single shot to semi automatic to fully automatic and everything in between. You’ll find something for kids of any age and for both boys and girls.
We’ve sifted through hundreds of Nerf guns so we could bring you the best of the best. The ones on our list are high quality and get top marks from both kids and parents.
Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster is a smaller type Nerf handgun that holds 5 Zombie darts and is simple and easy to shoot with one hand.
This gun comes with 5 Zombie darts, Zombie strike stencils and a set of instructions for your child to follow.
The gun fires by hammer action, working like a revolver and it is sturdy and dependable.
Although it designed for children ages 8 years and up, younger and smaller children should be able to handle this gun so they can join in those fun Nerf battles.
A few parents shared with us that their 2 year olds love playing with this Blaster and they had no issues handling it.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster shoots up to 25 feet fairly accurately and can be shot extremely rapidly.
You do need to cock the hammer prior to shooting each dart.
While this Blaster is a Zombie blaster, it can use all standard Nerf and Elite darts.
This Nerf Blaster is not only great for Nerf battles, but also works great for target shooting of LEGO, empty pop cans, and other objects.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster is a fun small Nerf gun that is easy to use and is inexpensive, making it a great toy for those Zombie wars or target practice.
Several parents shared that this is one neat Nerf gun and they give it high ratings. They mentioned that they themselves had a blast playing all kinds of Nerf battles with their kids, both indoors and outdoors.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster
- Kids have terrific fun playing with this Nerf Blaster handgun for several hours
- Nerf guns are extremely cheap, making them excellent value for money for kids who want to have fun!
- Blaster is easy to reload because it loads from the front rather than having to open the revolver
- Shoots well up to 25 feet which kids love testing out
- Allows for two-handed shooting, giving your child ten shots instead of 5
- Encourages your child to engage in pretend gun battles which aids in their development
- Your child can create their own fun gun adventures when playing with their friends or family
- Perfect toy gun for playing with indoors or outdoors
- Barrel rotates easily, allowing you to shoot quickly and effectively
- This smaller Nerf hand gun is surprising sturdy
Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster is made of durable plastic and fires 12 Nerf darts before you need to reload.
This Blaster gun has two drums, and each drum holds 6 darts for 12 darts in all.
It’s recommended for kids age 8 years and up, but many find their 5 or 6 year old can use this gun relatively easily.
This Flipfury Blaster is large, requires two hands to shoot, and is accurate to about 20 feet. It can also use Nerf Elite darts.
Darts shot from this gun can sting when they hit you, so you may want to ensure that your child wears long sleeves and jeans, as well as goggles and possibly a vest while playing.
Most kids find that they can load the bottom drum of the blaster while firing the darts on the top drum.
When the top drum is empty, a press of the trigger brings the bottom drum up, so your child can continue firing.
The Flipfury Blaster will give your child a lot of firepower for fighting those Zombies, their siblings, or their friends during those epic Nerf battles!
A number of parents shared that this gun is a wonderful addition to their child’s Nerf collection.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike Flipfury Blaster
- Kids and grandkids have an absolute blast with is gun!
- Shoots far and straight as the darts from this gun shoot quite a distance and incredibly straight
- Blaster holds 12 darts, which is the most of any Nerf gun
- Comes equipped with the 12 darts needed to fit the drums
- Blaster can be fired rapidlym allowing your child to rain bullets on their ‘enemies’!
- Extremely sturdy and quite durable
- Has a great design that allows it to function well
- Gives your child the firepower to keep on shooting once other Nerf guns are empty
- Allows your child to enjoy creative imaginary and fun play, whatever their age!
- Suitable for playing with outdoors as well as indoors
- Can be use for target practice as well to help your child improve their aim
- Parents love playing with this Nerf gun too!
Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster is one of the smallest of the Nerf weapons and shoots a single dart at one time.
This blaster fits easily into most pockets, making it a great back up weapon for those Nerf battles or surprising a ‘victim’.
It comes in your choice of colors between blue, green and orange, comes with 2 darts, and the cocking mechanism is at the bottom of the handle.
This blaster is capable of accurately firing up to 20 feet, and can fire up to 40 or 50 feet if you are not looking for accuracy.
It shoots regular and elite style darts, is easy to load and you simply pull down the cocking mechanism and fire.
This Jolt Blaster is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but some parents shared that their children as young as 3 or 4 were able to use this gun.
Most parents agree that children ages 5 or 6 can work this gun relatively easily and it is extremely low priced, making it the perfect first Nerf weapon for younger children.
It is recommended that young children wear goggles when shooting this or any Nerf blaster.
The Nerf N-Strike Jolt blaster is a fun little weapon that can be used indoors or outdoors for shooting darts at targets or engaging in Nerf battles with others.
Several parents shared that their kids love this small Nerf blaster, that it never jams, and it’s a really nice starter gun for kids.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Jolt Blaster
- Kids love and have great fun with this smaller Nerf gun!
- Lightweight, making it perfect for younger children
- Bullets go in simply and easily making it very easy to load
- Blaster is small, making it possible to hide in a pocket for those stealthier attacks
- Easy to cock – just pull down on the mechanism at the bottom of the guns handle
- Perfect starter Nerf weapon for beginners
- Shoots really well and has a decent range
- Encourages kids to engage in lots of outdoor imaginary play which aids their development
- Wonderful toy for cooperative play as your child can join in with others in those Nerf battles
- Sells for an exceptionally good price, making it excellent value for money
Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster
If your child is looking for a semi-automatic blaster for those epic Nerf battles, the Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster is definitely worth checking out!
This awesome motorized Nerf gun comes with a clip that holds 6 darts at a time and can be reloaded quickly so that your child can continue firing and holding the enemy at bay.
The Blaster requires 4 AA batteries (not included), has an easy to squeeze trigger, and works with most other clip blaster systems (sold separately).
The Stryfe Blaster comes with 2 accessory rails and a stock point attachment, making it easy for your child to modify or customize this weapon however they want. It’s about 13 inches long and kids love that it can easily be fired with one hand.
While this Nerf Stryfe Blaster is recommended for children ages 6 and up and is easy to shoot, it may be a bit heavy for smaller kids.
The darts from this Nerf Blaster are known to sting so you want to make sure your kids have proper protective gear on when they’re using the Stryfe Blaster.
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster is a great battery operated Nerf gun that’s perfect for those heated Nerf wars or simply for rapid fire target practice.
It’s designed to quickly fire off darts – up to 6 darts in a couple of seconds, so it’s sure to have the enemy running for cover!
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster
- Kids love the semi-automatic action of the Stryfe Blaster!
- Kids really like that they can use one hand to shoot this Blaster
- This blaster is good size and weight and feels solid in the hand
- The included clip holds up to 6 darts
- Although this blaster shoots one dart at time, the motorized feature along with the trigger acceleration turns this gun into a semi-automatic toy weapon
- Can be modified with accessories such as a tactical rail (sold separately) for an even more authentic gun look
- Good battery life
- The dart clip can be reloaded quickly and easily
- Sturdy enough to withstand hours upon hours of Nerf battles
Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike
The Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike is an awesome 3-in-one toy weapon that gives you lots of bang for your buck.
There’s a core blaster that comes with 10 darts and a clip. The core blaster is both single fire and slam fire and kids love the slam fire function because it allows them to rapidly fire their darts.
A really nice feature of the core blaster is that it’s completely ambidextrous.
There’s also Mega dart launcher that attaches onto the barrel and holds up to 4 Mega darts at once. It shoots the Mega darts one at a time and has a pump action grip, so the harder your child pumps, the harder the Mega darts will shoot.
Not only does the Mega dart launcher barrel attachment fit on the Tri-Stike, it also fits other Modulus Blasters as well as lots of other types of Nerf blasters.
Finally, there’s missile attachment on the top of the main blaster that holds a single Demolisher Missile. This attachment is connected to the stock attachment piece and your child uses the stock to fire their missile.
The nice thing about the missile attachment and stock is that the entire assembly can be removed from the main blaster and used separately as a missile blaster.
In addition to the 3 types of blasters mentioned above, the Tri-Strike also comes with a 10 dart clip, 10 darts, 4 Mega darts, a Demolisher missile, a 2 piece bolt, and instructions for assembling the weapon.
There are extra accessories sold separately that your child can add to the Tri-Strike to make tons of different combinations for this toy weapon.
When assembled, this Modulus is 2 feet 6 inches long and is recommended for kids 8 and up. While some parents reported that their slightly younger child could and did use this gun, most reviews indicate that this weapon was purchased for children 10 years and up, likely due to its size.
The Modulus Tri-Strike is a very versatile weapon that makes for tons of fun in any kind of Nerf battle!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike
- Kids love that they can use the Tri-Strike in 3 different ways!
- The main blaster has slam fire which allows kids to fire their darts rapidly
- Missile launcher can be used as a stand-alone gun
- Mega dart barrel attachment can be used with other Modulus and blasters and other Nerf guns
- Comes with a 10 dart clip that’s easy to reload
- Includes 10 regular darts, 4 Mega darts and 1 Demolisher missile
- Lots of accessories are available (sold separately) so the Tri-Strike can easily be customized
- Sturdy and built to last
- Easy to assemble
Nerf Zombie Strike DoubleStrike Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike DoubleStrike Blaster is an awesome little gun that’s easy to hide or put in a holster or a pocket, making it an ideal back-up weapon for Nerf wars!
This Zombie Blaster can hold a maximum of 2 darts and 2 darts come with the gun. The darts are fired one at a time and reloading is quick and easy.
It’s designed for one-handed action and the priming mechanism is a hammer that your child pulls back to cock the gun.
Although the Blaster is not hard to cock, it is quite a large draw to get the hammer back and prime the gun. So if your child has a smaller hand it might make it more difficult for them to cock the DoubleStrike.
Once primed, the DoubleStrike Blaster is super easy to shoot. It’s accurate up to about 25-30 feet and shoots both Zombie and Elite darts.
Although it does have a tactical rail, any accessory added onto the top would probably be bigger than the gun itself.
The DoubleStrike is recommended for kids 8 years and up, but parents state that kids as young as 5 can shoot this blaster.
The Nerf Zombie Strike DoubleStrike Blaster is a simple, inexpensive, fun blaster. Its small size and lightweight design make it an ideal back-up weapon for kids who want to protect their home from all those invading zombies!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike DoubleStrike Blaster
- Simple to Use
- Very easy to shoot
- Fairly accurate up to about 30 feet
- Small and easy to conceal
- Ideal back-up gun for kids that like to use multiple Nerf guns in their battles
- Sturdy blaster that will hold up well
Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster is an awesome fully automatic toy weapon that carries some impressive firepower!
Able to fire up to 5 darts per second, your child will be thrilled with its rapid firing function that enables them to easily hold the enemy at bay.
The included drum holds up to 25 darts and is easy to detach when reload is required. The rapid firing capability plus the 5 sling points make this blaster an ideal primary weapon.
Kids find the grip super comfortable and like that it comes with a handy cheek rest and a shoulder stock, much like many sniper rifles. It’s also equipped with a tactical rail so various accessories (sold separately) can be added.
There are 2 triggers on the HyperFire – one that revs up the firing mechanism and one that fires the darts.
With the Elite HyperFire, your child can shoot darts accurately up to 25 feet, but this Nerf gun is capable of firing darts up to 90 feet.
This Blaster does shoot the darts hard enough that they do sting, so it’s recommended that your child wear proper protective gear when using the Elite HyperFire.
The HyperFire comes with a 25 dart drum, 25 Elite darts, and detailed instructions. 4 D size batteries are also needed and must be bought separately. Without the batteries, this blaster won’t work.
Although the Elite HyperFire is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, a number of parents bought this blaster for kids as young as 6.
The HyperFire is an impressive Nerf blaster that will allow your child to pin down any enemy, whether their Nerf battle is inside or outside!
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster
- Kids think it’s tons of fun!
- Fires 5 darts per second
- Extremely accurate up to 25 feet, but is capable of firing darts up to 90 feet
- Kids find the grip really comfortable
- Has a cheek rest and shoulder stock
- It’s easy to use, even for younger kids
- 5 sling points make it versatile and ideal as a primary weapon
- Kids love its rapid fire function
- Drum holds 25 darts total
- Sturdy enough to withstand many Nerf wars over a period of time
Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock Blaster is the perfect blaster for those Mega-size Nerf wars!
This blaster fires awesome whistling mega darts, which kids love to listen to as they soar up to 90 feet through the air. The mega darts are substantially larger than regular Nerf darts and they’re the only darts that will work with the CycloneShock.
Another thing kids really love is that the rotating drum holds up to 6 Mega darts so they can fire 6 darts, one at a time, before reloading. Reloading is quick and easy.
The grip is very comfortable and there’s a tactical rail on top which allows your child to add various accessories (sold separately), such as a scope. To fire this front loading blaster, all your child does is load the darts, draw back the priming handle, pull the trigger and watch the darts as they whistle through the air.
The CycloneShock is accurate to about 30 feet but the darts can go much farther. 6 Mega darts and instructions come with this blaster.
Although recommended for children ages 8 years and up several parents have purchased this blaster for their 6 and 7 years olds, who do just fine with it.
Many parents do report that darts fired from this blaster do sting especially those shot at close range. So you may want to encourage young children to wear goggles and other protective gear when playing with the CycloneShock.
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock Blaster is sure to be a huge hit among children who love Nerf weapons. The huge whistling darts make battles with this blaster more fun since the other side not only sees, but hears the darts!
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega CycloneShock Blaster
- Kids think it’s tons of fun to play with!
- Can shoot 6 darts, one at a time, before reloading
- The CycloneShock blaster is easy to operate, even for younger kids
- Kids love the larger than normal darts that whistle as they fly through the air
- Accurate up to about 30 feet but the darts can go much farther
- Tactical rail allows for the addition of accessories (sold separately)
- Incredibly sturdy and sure to last years with proper care
- Parents think it gives you great value for your money
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2 X 4 Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2 X 4 Blaster has eight barrels and it’s sure to give your child an advantage in all those Nerf wars!
The Rough Cut is designed to feel like a pump action shotgun and it’s called a 2 X 4 because there are 2 barrels across and 4 barrels down.
This front loading blaster can hold up to 8 darts at once, and the 2-stage trigger allows your child to shoot either a single dart or two darts at once.
If they pull the trigger ½ way, they’ll shoot one dart and if they pull it all the way, they’ll shoot two darts. So although kids can’t shoot all 8 darts off of one prime, they can shoots 2 darts at once.
The grip is comfortable and there’s a tactical rail on top so various accessories can be purchased separately and added.
It’s accurate up to about 75 feet, making it great for outdoor Nerf battles, longer range shooting, and target practice.
8 Elite darts are included with the Rough Cut and in addition to Elite darts, this blaster also shoots Accustrike and suction cup darts.
The Rough Cut Blaster is recommended for kids 8 and up, but a number of parents state they purchased this blaster for children as young as 6.
The Rough Cut 2 X 4 blaster is a fun weapon that makes an excellent addition to any Nerf arsenal! Having the ability to shoot two darts at once increases your child’s chances of hitting their targets, which makes Nerf battles more fun.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut 2X4 Blaster
- Kids think it’s lots of fun!
- The Rough Cut Blaster is easy to load
- This blaster is easy to shoot
- The 2 X 4 is easy to prime, even for younger kids
- Kids love that it shoots 2 darts at once
- It’s accurate up to about 75 feet
- Great toy weapon for Nerf wars or target practice
- This blaster is quite sturdy and will hold up well to repeated use
- Gives good value for your money
Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster is an awesome blaster that will help your child dominate their Nerf battles!
This pump action blaster can hold 3 Mega darts at once and kids love that they’re the whistling darts.
It fires one dart at a time and the darts are loaded into the internal clip from the top. Once fired, the darts will fly up to 85 feet as they whistle through the air.
About the size of a large handgun, this blaster can be held with one hand, which keeps the other hand free for easy reloading. The grip is really comfortable and there’s a tactical rail on the bottom, but none on the top.
While the Magnus blaster is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, parents report that children as young as 5 can easily shoot these guns. It comes with 3 Mega darts and instructions.
The Elite Mega Magnus Blaster is a fun Nerf weapon that can easily be used by younger kids for target practice or Nerf wars.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster
- Kids love the whistling darts!
- The Magnus Blaster is easy to use, even for younger kids
- It’s fairly accurate
- The grip is very comfortable
- Kids love how powerful this blaster is
- This blaster doesn’t jam very often, making for more fun and less frustration
- Sturdy and well made so it will withstand many Nerf battles
- Parents think it gives you great value for your money
Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotoFury Blaster
With the Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotoFury Blaster your child can unleash a rapid-fire frenzy that will have the enemy running for cover!
This formidable blaster is a pump action cylinder gun with a slam fire function. It holds up to 10 darts at once and kids love that not only are the darts Mega Whistler darts, but they can shoot 10 darts before reloading!
The darts can soar up to 90 feet as they whistle through the air and with all that firepower, your child can easily dominate all their Nerf wars.
Once loaded, all your child has to do is pump the primer and pull the trigger. The rotating cylinder will bring a new dart up ready to fire each time the previous dart is shot.
The grip is comfortable and the blaster is about 22 inches long. It comes equipped with a top tactical rail which allows attachments, such as a scope (sold separately) to be added.
The RotorFury Blaster is perfect as a primary weapon but it has several sling mounts which makes it easy to carry and use as a secondary weapon.
It’s recommended for kid 8 and up because it can be difficult for younger children to cock. However, but many parents state that this blaster can be used by kids as young as 6.
The Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotorFury Blaster is a great Nerf weapon for kids who are looking for a rapid firing blaster that doesn’t require a battery.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotoFury Blaster
- Kids love the rapid-fire capability!
- Can shoot up to 10 Mega darts before needing to be reloaded
- The Mega Whistler darts are fun to listen to as they soar through the air up to 90 feet
- Accurate up to about 30 feet
- Great for Nerf wars or target practice
- Doesn’t jam very often, making it less frustrating to use
- Well made and durable
- Top tactical rail allows your child to add attachments (sold separately)
- Kids love the super-sized Mega darts
Nerf N-Strike SharpFire Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike SharpFire Blaster is a convertible blaster that can be used as a rifle or a small handgun.
This single shooter has a stock and barrel that are easily removed, even if you’re in the middle of a battle. It holds and shoots up to 6 darts, one at a time, and the darts are loaded from the top.
It comes with 10 darts total and the stock has a dart grab that holds the darts very securely so you can store the extra darts there for easy access.
With the stock and barrel attached, you have a nice looking rifle type weapon. Once the stock and barrel are removed, you have a small handgun that can be configured so the stock attaches underneath.
What’s good about that configuration is that the stock has a belt clip on it which allows you to carry the handgun on your belt. That’s great for when you’re on the move or need a secret weapon.
The grip is comfortable and a good size for kids. The primer is easy to pull back and the SharpFire has a smooth trigger.
The downside of this blaster is that the darts fire considerably slower than other blasters. The SharpFire averages about 50 feet/second, whereas most Elite blasters average in the neighborhood of 70 feet/second.
Also, it has a short range, shooting accurate only up to about 25-30 feet. But that range improves slightly if the barrel is removed.
So although it’s a cool looking blaster, it falls a bit flat when it comes to performance. But it performs well enough for short range target practice, inside Nerf battles, and as a back-up weapon.
It’s recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but several parents reported kids as young as 6 easily used the SharpFire.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike SharpFire Blaster
- Kids like that it can be used as either a rifle or a small handgun
- Holds up to 6 darts at once
- Stock has a dart grab which securely holds the extra darts for easy access
- Barrel and stock are easy to remove, even in the heat of battle
- Grip is comfortable and a good size for kids
- Stock has a belt clip, so in the handgun configuration, it can be attached to your belt
- Comes with 10 darts total
- The SharpFire blaster is extremely sturdy and will hold up well with proper care
- Doesn’t jam very often
Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster is designed for those heated Nerf battes and wars since this blaster fires up to 24 darts without you having to reload it.
This sturdy Nerf has 4 rotating drums with each drum holding 6 darts and it comes with 2 installed and and additional 2 that are each to install as they simply click into place.
It also has a 3 position handle and comes with instructions.
The blaster is equipped to hold the Rebel, Star Wars, and N-Strike Elite darts and can be slam fired.
It does come with 24 darts and the firing velocity averages around 10 darts in 68 feet per second which is about average, but a little bit under the average.
It’s only under the average by a few feet per second which is not going to break the Nerf gun’s performance.
You do have to cock the gun before each shot, but the Doominator prevents you from having to stop in the midst of battle to pick up darts every few minutes.
It does not have an N-Strike attachment nozzle so you cannot put on attachments.
It does come with a priming handle and there are 3 positions where you can screw in the handle – left side of barrel, right side of barrel or underneath the barrel. It’s a matter of preference really.
This makes it very suitable for kids who are left-handed too as they can place the priming handle on the left.
The Doominator is recommended for children ages 8 years and up and while a few parents have purchased this weapon for slightly younger children, the age recommendation for this blaster seems about right.
We do recommend the use of goggles for any Nerf battles and suggest that you encourage your child to always aim below the shoulders when shooting at live targets.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Doominatore blaster offers plenty of fire power for those epic Nerf battles.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Doominator Blaster
- Kids like that they can continually shoot the darts without stopping to reload
- Easy to put together with easy to follow instructions
- Comes with 4 chambers and 24 darts
- Extremely easy to operate, even for young kids
- Durable and should hold up to those outdoor neighborhood wars
- With 24 darts loaded into this blaster, you are sure to be able to have plenty of ammo before needing to reload
- Doominator can fire pretty quickly by holding the trigger and cocking the blaster over and over
- Handle on this blaster is large enough to feel comfortable in larger hands and perfect for younger kids
- Reloads pretty quickly so your child will be able to continue the battle
- With 3 places to attach the primer handle, it’s suitable for left-handed and right-handed players
Nerf N-Strike Mega BigShock Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Mega BigShock Blaster gives kids big power right in the palm of their hand!
This awesome single shot front loading blaster uses Mega Whistler darts and there’s room for 2 darts on the gun: One in the barrel and one stored on top. 2 Mega darts come with the blaster, so it’s ready to go right out of the box.
Designed to be a small weapon, shooting this blaster is straightforward. You just pull down on the prime handle and pull the trigger.
Because the BigShock is single fire and can only hold 2 darts at once, it probably isn’t the best choice for a primary weapon. However, it’s small and can fit into a pocket or cargo vest so it’s ideal as a back-up weapon and can definitely play an important role in Nerf wars.
As with all Mega blasters, the BigShock uses only Mega darts; regular size Nerf darts will not fit.
While the BigShock is recommended for children 8 years and up, it’s easy to prime and is quite small so it works well for kids as young as 4 or 5.
Of course, as with any Nerf weapon, we encourage you to ensure your kids are wearing the proper protective gear when they’re engaging in any Nerf battle. This is especially important with the Mega weapons because the darts are so much bigger.
The Nerf N-Strike Mega BigShock Blaster is a great Nerf gun for kids who are just being introduced to the fun of Nerf battles. It also makes a perfect back-up weapon for kids that are more experienced when it comes to Nerf wars.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Mega BigShock Blaster
- Kids think the Whistler darts are lots of fun!
- The BigShock is easy to load and prime, making it ideal for younger kids
- It’s the ideal size for small hands
- Kids love the bigger size of the Mega darts
- Ideal to use as a back-up weapon
- Fits nicely into a pocket for those surprise attacks
- Shoots fairly accurately at short distances
- The BigShock is very sturdy and well made
Nerf Zombie Strike Sidestrike Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike SideStrike Blaster comes with a holster, the blaster, and 6 darts. The SideStrike itself holds 3 darts, while the holster holds 4 darts.
Made with safe materials, the blaster itself has a dual storage compartment to store a couple of extra darts.
The SideStrike also will hold standard darts as well as the Zombie darts and the blaster works using a slide action mechanism.
This is a single loading spring blaster which means that you load the first dart in the barrel of the gun at the front. Below the muzzle is a compartment to hold 2 more darts so that they are easily on hand when you need them.
It has a single stage spring release trigger which operates quite smoothly. To prime the blaster, you pull back the slide on top and release.
The handle and grip are very comfortable, even for kids with larger hands.
Both the blaster and the holster can be used with either hand, making the SideStrike perfect for children who are left as well right handed.
The holster is great for those battles where you want to carry more than one gun, because you can keep the SideStrike in the holster until the gun in your hand runs out of bullets, then you quickly draw the SideStrike and have more guns and darts to shoot.
The SideStrike is recommended for children 8 years and up, but parents find that this blaster can be effectively used by children who are 3 years and up.
The SideStrike is perfect for both target practice and those neighborhood Nerf battles and is fun for everyone in the family.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike SideStrike Blaster
- Kids love the holster and the fact they can easily attach it the any of the clothing they wear
- SideStrike is easy to cock and easy to shoot, so young children can play with this blaster
- Compact size and can be used one handed
- Good shooting distance which kids like
- Can be loaded quickly so you don’t take a lot of time during the heat of battle
- Ambidexrous holster works for people who are both right and left handed
- Nice grip and suitable for all hand sizes
- Quickly draws from the holster which kids love
- Holster can hold extra darts so you don’t run out of ammo
- Extremely durable and last along time giving value for money
Nerf N-Strike Elite DualStrike Blaster
This cool Nerf N-Strike Elite DualStrike Blaster allows you to fire either Elite or Mega Whistler darts, giving you a distinct tactical advantage in your Nerf battles!
It’s a front loading blaster that has six barrels total. The three upper barrels hold the Elite darts and the three lower barrels hold the Mega Whistler darts.
There’s a toggle switch on the side of the blaster that allows you to easily switch between Elite and Mega darts whenever you want. Although it holds up to six darts total, this is a single fire blaster so you can only shoot one dart at a time.
Kids love the oversized Mega darts and they especially love that they whistle as they soar through the air!
The top of the blaster has a tactical rail where you can add accessories such as a scope or dart holder, and the accessories are sold separately.
The comfortable grip is a good size for smaller hands and the trigger is easy to fire. The prime handle has a convenient T-grip, making it very easy to pull back.
Both the Elite and Mega darts fire fairly accurate and get decent range. And kids love that they have the option to switch between the two types of darts in mid-battle.
The Elite DualStrike comes with the blaster, 3 Mega Whistler darts, 3 Elite darts and instructions. It’s recommended for kids 8 and up, but parents state that kids as young as 5 can operate the DualStrike with ease.
As with any Nerf gun that shoots the oversized Mega darts, it should be noted that they can hit quite hard, so appropriate protective gear is recommended.
The DualStrike Blaster is a versatile weapon that’s ideal to have in your arsenal for Nerf wars. It’s also great for simple target practice.
The ease of operation of this blaster makes it ideal for use by the entire family!
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite DualStrike Blaster
- Kids love that they can shoot either Elite or Mega Whistler darts with this blaster!
- It’s easy to use and easy to prime, making it ideal for younger children
- Both types of darts have decent range and fire quite accurately
- Kids have hours of fun with this blaster and love listening to the Mega darts whistle as they fly through the air!
- Being able to switch between 2 types of darts mid-battle gives you a distinct tactical advantage
- There’s a tactical rail on top, allowing you to add accessories such as a dart holder or scope (sold separately)
- Very well made and will hold up well to many Nerf wars
- Parents think it gives you great value for your money
Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000
The Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000 comes in red or blue and the two colors make it easy for you to divide into teams for those epic Nerf wars or battles.
The Artemis comes with 30 high impact rounds that are loaded into 3 rotating barrels, with ten rounds per barrel.
It comes with an easy load integrated magazine and has spring powered pump action.
The Artemis XVII-3000 can be slam fired and has a tactical rail so you can add accessories but please note that it is not compatible with Nerf darts as it fires balls.
The Artemis shoots 1 ball at a time and the gun shoots from the bottom of the barrel, with the balls travelling close to 100 feet per second.
It is very easy to prime, ready for shooting, and your child should have no problem doing it themselves.
The Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000 is recommended for children ages 14 and up, but parents report that children age 11 can use the Artemis easily.
It should be noted that the foam balls used in the Artemis XVII-3000 can sting, so we do suggest that your child may want to wear loose clothing or layers to help reduce the sting.
They will also want to wear protective goggles to protect their eyes should a ball go astray.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000
- Kids love the fact that it shoots balls and have great fun playing with it!
- Easy to cock and load which is helpful in those Nerf battles
- There are three separate loading holds to fill up the barrels
- Has a rotating barrel, so each time you fire, the barrel moves around
- Doesn’t jam like some Nerf weapons do
- Has a Nerf Rival rail on top for attachments
- Has an oversized grip which is very comfortable for adults but also perfect for kids
- Quite lightweight which makes it great for kids during long periods of play
- Pretty accurate, making it likely for you to hit your target
- Holds a lot of ammo which may be needed to help you win the battle!
- Does not require batteries, making it a good value for the money paid
Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor
With its rotating drum that holds up to six darts at once, the Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor allows you to strike hard and fast!
The Disruptor has both single fire and slam fire. This allows you to shoot the darts one at a time slowly, or hold the trigger down and slam fire all six darts in very quick succession.
Kids absolutely love the slam fire function and it’s a definite tactical advantage when you’re in the heat of battle!
There’s a priming indicator at the back that tells you when you’re primed and ready to shoot and once fired, the darts will travel up to 90 feet.
The drum allows for quick and easy reload so you’ll have minimal interruption in your Nerf war when you’re out of darts.
The grip is very comfortable and smooth and the primer is easy to slide back. The tactical rail on top gives you the option of adding accessories, such as a scope (sold separately).
The gun is reasonably small, measuring about 5 inches X 8 inches, which makes it the ideal size to use as a sidearm.
The closest comparison to the Disruptor is the Strongarm Blaster and users prefer the Disruptor because you don’t have to pop the drum out to reload the darts.
It comes with 6 Elite darts and instructions and although it’s recommended for kids 8 and up, parents state that their 5 year old can use the Disruptor quite easily. This is because of its small size and the fact that it’s easy to prime and shoot.
The Elite Disruptor is a small but powerful blaster that can be used by kids of all ages. It’s great for any kind of Nerf war and can also be used for target practice.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor
- Kids love that the Disruptor is quick and easy to reload
- Holds up to six darts at one time
- Has slam fire so you can shoot all six darts in very quick succession
- Easy to prime
- Has a priming indicator so you know when you’re locked and loaded
- Tactical rail on top allows you to add accessories such as a scope (sold separately)
- Comfortable grip and smooth trigger action
- Doesn’t jam very often
- Shoots fairly accurate, so kids like using it for target practice
- Darts will travel up to 90 feet
- Smaller size makes it an ideal sidearm
- The Disruptor is extremely durable
Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K (Red)
The Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K is a fully automated blaster that holds up to 100 rounds, making it perfect for those long epic Nerf battles!
The high impact balls load into the hopper from the top and are quick and easy to load so you can easily add ammo, even when you’re in the heat of battle.
In the event of a jam, the hopper has to be taken off to remove the jammed ammo. However, this isn’t a problem because the hopper is very easy to take off and put back on. Also, this blaster doesn’t jam that often.
There are two tactical rails. One on the top and one on the bottom at the front so you can add accessories if you want to (sold separately).
If you have some N-Strike accessories kicking around, they will fit onto the Rival tactical rails. However, it’s worth noting that although the N-Strike accessories will fit the Rival weapons, they’re not too secure once you get them on there.
The Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K comes in your choice of red or blue and takes 6 D-size batteries (not included) to provide quick automatic shooting.
Regular batteries can be quite heavy and expensive to buy, especially because this awesome blaster eats up the battery life very quickly. For that reason, many users recommend the Nerf Rival Rechargeable Battery Pack (sold separately).
Not only is the Nerf Rival Battery Pack lighter than multiple D size batteries, but it will also definitely save you money in the long run, especially if you use this blaster a lot.
There are more than enough sling points on this blaster and it’s fully ambidextrous, so it’s perfect for either right or left handed kids. There are two triggers. One to rev the blaster and the primary trigger that you pull to shoot the blaster.
As with all weapons in the Rival line, the MXVII-10K fires very accurately and gets great range. The balls come out of the Nemesis at a high velocity and hit pretty hard so it’s recommended that kids wear proper protective gear when using this blaster.
The Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K is recommended for kids 14 and up, but many parents find that kids as young as 10 can use this blaster safely. It comes with 100 balls and instructions.
The one downside to this blaster is that it’s fairly expensive, especially if you don’t use the rechargeable Nerf battery pack. However, users said that it’s well worth the money, and you can offset a big chunk of ongoing cost with a one-time purchase of the Nerf battery pack.
The fact is that many users said this was the best, most fun Nerf blaster they’d ever had, and it’s easy to see why. With 100 rounds of ammo and its quick reloading capability, the Nemesis MXVII-10K is unrivaled.
It’s definitely going to annihilate anyone in its path and that makes it the perfect Nerf weapon for those marathon Nerf battles!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K
- This is arguably the most fun blaster Nerf has made to date!
- Kids love that it’s fully automated and shoots really fast because it allows them to pin the enemy down in no time flat
- Holds up to 100 rounds of ammo at one time
- Hopper is quick and easy to reload
- Very accurate so can be used for both Nerf wars and target practice
- You get great range with the MXVII-10K
- Tactical rails allow you to add accessories, such as a scope, flashlight or fore-grip (all sold separately)
- Doesn’t jam very often
- With practice, jams are quick and easy to clear when they do occur
- It’s compatible with the Nerf battery pack (sold separately), if you’d rather have rechargeable batteries
Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade Blaster is a semi automatic battery operated Nerf weapon that hold 10 darts in the blaster and can store an additional 10 darts.
It comes with a removable N-Strike stock which is quite sturdy with dart holders on each side, 10 Elite Darts and complete instructions.
The back of the blaster does have a stock stub which allows you to attach any N-Strike stock.
The grip is very large and very comfortable, and there is a switch on the side of the blaster which turns on the motors.
You can only pull the trigger when the motor switch is actually on and if you continually pull it too quickly, you could cause the gun to jam.
This blaster has a tactical rail so that you can add accessories to it and will shoot up to 75 feet in distance.
One thing to note is that this Nerf gun is not compatible with other N-Strike barrel attachments but overall, this is a very comfortable blaster with an excellent stock.
One of the great things about the Elite Stockade Blaster is that you don’t have to keep cocking this weapon, just push or hold down the trigger and continue to fire.
This Stockade Blaster does require 3 AA batteries and is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but parents shared their children as young as 5 or 6 can easily use it.
The ability to shoot faster with this blaster than with weapons you need to cock between shots, makes this a great weapon for family Nerf battles and gives slightly younger children the edge when playing with older children.
We do suggest that as with other Nerf weapons, you outfit your child with goggles to protect their eyes from injury, because even foam darts can sting or injure the eyes.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade Blaster
- Kids love the stock and the fact that it has places for extra darts on both sides
- Easier to load than many of the other Nerf weapons
- Comes with 10 Elite starts to it’s ready for action
- Also comes with a stock and you can attach any N-Strike stock at the back
- Blaster is sturdy and should last for many Nerf battles to come
- Has a tactical rail to add other N-Strike sights
- You can quickly fire off the Nerf Darts using this semi-automatic stockade blaster
- Shoots fairly accurately, making it easier to hit your target
- Only jams if you repeatedly pull the trigger continuously too fast
- Light enough that younger children can easily hold and use it
Nerf Zombie Strike ZED Squad Clear Shot
The Nerf Zombie Strike ZED Squad Clear Shot is a cool little one-handed weapon that’s perfect for taking out all those zombies!
The Clear Shot is a front loading gun with one barrel that shoots one dart at a time. But there are three ammo holders on the front right under the barrel, which makes reloading quick and easy.
The ZED Squad has a tactical rail on top that you can use to attach the included scope or purchase other accessories which are sold separately to attach to the rail.
The scope is easy to put on and take off and it can also be used on other N-Strike weapons. However, it should be noted that the scope is purely cosmetic, not functional. Even so, kids definitely love the way the gun looks with the scope on it.
The ZED Squad has a comfortable grip, an easy priming handle and the trigger is smooth. It shoots accurately up to about 30 feet, so it’s a great close range shooting weapon.
Overall it’s a nice little handgun that comes with a scope so kids think it looks cool and has its place as a back-up weapon.
The Clear Shot comes with 4 darts, a scope and instructions. Although it’s designed for kids 8 and up, many parents said that kids as young as 4 or 5 can easily use this weapon.
The ZED Squad Clear Shot is easy to use for kids of all ages. It’s a great weapon for Nerf wars and for protecting your home or yard from those deadly zombie attacks!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike ZED Squad Clear Shot
- The Clear Shot is easy for kids of all ages to use
- Although the scope is purely cosmetic, kids think it makes the gun look really cool
- The scope is easy to put on and take off and can be used with other N-Strike weapons
- Sturdy and well made
- Has 3 ammo holders which make reloading quick and easy
- Easy to conceal
- Small size makes it ideal for younger kids
- Accurate up to about 30 feet, so it makes a great back-up weapon
Nerf Zombie Strike Crosscut Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Cross Cut Blaster is a great low capacity Nerf blaster for children who enjoy engaging in fantasy play and fighting Zombies.
This blaster has two in one action. Like other Nerf blasters it fires darts (one at time) and it also has a spinning foam chainsaw that your child can pretend to use to cut up the enemy or make a path to escape.
The blaster has two triggers, one for shooting the darts and one for spinning the saw.
The cocking mechanism for this blaster is a pull mechanism at the back of the gun above the handle.
The Cross Cut blaster comes with 4 darts and instructions for use and has 2 front loading barrels.
While it is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, parents find that children as young as 5 can use it quite easily, and some children as young as 3 can manage to use it, although operating the cocking mechanism may be a challenge for them.
This blaster can be used for indoor or outdoor play and is perfect for target practice since it only fires one bullet at a time before you need to reload.
Like all Nerf blasters, we do suggest that you encourage your child to wear goggles when joining in Nerf battles against others using Nerf weapons.
Parents have shared that darts shot from this blaster do sting when hit at close range.
The Nerf Zombie Cross Cut Blaster is a fun Nerf weapon especially for younger children who like to engage in pretend play.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Cross Cut Blaster
- Kids have great fun with this Nerf blaster and love the rotating chainsaw
- Has 2 front loading barrels but fires from whichever barrel is loaded
- Comes with 2 triggers, one for firing Zombie darts and one for spinning the chainsaw
- Has an N-Strike tactical rail where you can add Nerf compatible optics
- Aim of this gun is pretty accurate
- Firing velocity is close to 70 feet per minute average but top barrel shoots harder than lower barrel
- Priming handle is nice and comfortable and easy to use
- Although made of foam, the saw blade is fairly sturdy
- Nice size Nerf gun for smaller kids
- Comes at a good price making it excellent value
Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster is a great Nerf gun for younger children who love engaging in imaginary play and want to pretend to fight off those deadly Zombie attacks.
This Brainsaw blaster fires one dart at a time and has an N-Strike tactical rail that’s offset at about a 45 degree angle.
There is a handle on the back and the top of the gun to help you keep a secure hold during those battles.
With 4 barrels on each side, you’ll have plenty of ammo loaded, and there is also a pull string to make the foam chainsaw blade spin.
The blaster comes with 8 darts, a carry handle, an instruction sheet and uses standard size darts.
You’ll find the priming handing at the bottom and it’s very straightforward to use.
Kids and adults like that this blaster can be slam fired making for a faster release of darts.
The Brainsaw blaster is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but many parents find it suitable for children as young as 5 years old.
The blaster can be used both inside and out and is perfect for target practice, for fighting those Zombies, or for those family or neighborhood Nerf battles.
The spinning saw blade on this blaster adds an element of fun that younger children enjoy, but older children may not find useful. This blaster is probably too childlike for teens.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster is a fun and imaginative toy for those children who are into pretending to be zombie fighters and want to protect their home and their yard.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster
- Younger children really find the spinning chainsaw adds fun to this Nerf blaster
- Comes with 8 darts, a carry handle and has an N-Strike tactical rail for attachments
- You can load 4 darts on each side for a total of 8 darts
- Priming handle is easy to use for younger kids
- Slam fires which kids and adults love
- While the grip might look small, kids with larger hands said they’ve no problems using it
- Blaster is pretty sturdy and the saw holds up well
- Pull cord holds up well, better than many users expect
- Great for children who like to engage in imaginative play, creating their own pretend battles
- Works well and fires fairly accurately
Nerf Modulus Ionfire Blaster
The Nerf Modulus Ionfire Blaster is a fun Nerf weapon since it is easily customizable.
This blaster comes with a barrel extension, 2 dart holders, 4 standard size darts and instructions. Darts can be loaded into the gun (but shot one at a time) and four darts can be stored at the bottom of the blaster.
The Modulus Ionfire blaster is compatible with all Nerf Modulus upgrade kits and will shoot between 50-70 feet, but is most accurate at 40 feet or less. The blaster can be used with or without the barrel.
The gun is cocked by drawing back the gray piece on the top of the blaster and you to cock the blaster between every shot.
The Ionfire blaster is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but parents have purchased this blaster for children as young as 5 and state that their children have no problem cocking and shooting this blaster.
As with any Nerf weapon, We do suggest that your child wear appropriate protective gear.
The Nerf Modulus Ionfire Blaster is a fun, customizable weapon that children as young as 5 can enjoy playing with and using for target practice.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Modulus Ionfire Blaster
- Kids love the cool sound this blaster makes when they fire it!
- This Nerf blaster is durable and should hold up for numerous Nerf battles over the course of several years
- It’s easy to use, so younger kids can play with it
- Kids really like that they can customize the Ionfire Blaster and change it up depending on the type of Nerf battle they’re having
- It shoots well and has decent accuracy
- The Ionfire seldom jams
- Parents think it gives you good value for your money
Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Jolt Team Pack
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Jolt Team Pack is perfect for families who have more than one Nerf loving child.
This 4-pack of small Nerf guns comes with 2 red and 2 blue blasters and 4 foam darts for each of the blasters. The blasters shoots darts reasonably far one at a time. These fire and ice jolt blasters are perfect for team as well as individual play.
These guns are recommended for children 6 years and up and most parents do state that most children need to be at least 5 since the guns are somewhat difficult to cock. They do work well as pocket weapons for older children so they are great for the entire family.
These blasters make great party favors as well as well as extra weapons for when Nerf battles break out when company is present.
We do recommend that any child or even adult engaging in Nerf battles consider wearing protective eye wear since these guns are small, but powerful.
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Jolt Team Pack is a great little Nerf gun set for families with more than one child.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Pack
- Nerf lovers of all ages think these little guns are tons of fun!
- For small guns, these toy weapons have a very nice range
- The Fire and Ice Jolts are pretty accurate
- They’re quite durable and should hold up well for many Nerf battles
- These guns make a great back-up weapon
- Kids love that they easily fit in a pocket, so can be concealed for those sneak attacks
Star Wars Rogue One Nerf Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster
If your child loves Nerf weapons and Star Wars than the Star Wars Rogue One Nerf Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster may be the perfect gift.
This blaster will fire 3 darts in a row. This blaster has it all including lights, sound effects and glow in the dark darts which makes after dark Nerf battles fun and exciting.
This Star Wars blaster comes with 3 darts a magazine attachment and instructions. It requires 3 AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
This Star Wars Rogue One is a great looking Nerf gun that is fun to shoot and easy to shoot.
It’s recommended for children ages 6 years and up and most parents agree that this blaster is pretty age-appropriate although some slightly younger children may be able to use this blaster with no problems.
The Star Wars Rogue One Nerf Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster is a great Nerf weapon for children who love both Star Wars and Nerf!
Why We Recommend The Star Wars Rogue One Nerf Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster
- Kids love the cool sounds and lights on this blaster!
- The Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster shoots extremely well
- It’s easy to use, even for younger kids
- Kids think this blaster is tons of fun to use
- Can use it with or without the darts and still have the neat sound
- Kids absolutely love the glow in the dark darts
- Very appealing to any Star Wars fans
Nerf N-Strike GlowShot Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike GlowShot Blaster is a small blaster that lights up, making it tons of fun for those after dark Nerf wars!
This single shot blaster comes in clear or green and has the cocking mechanism at the rear of the gun. This blaster also comes with 3 darts and requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) to work the lights.
Although the GlowShot is recommended for kids 8 and up, parents state that children as young as 4 can easily use the GlowShot.
This is a great little blaster for indoor and outdoor Nerf wars and its small size makes it a perfect back-up weapon that’s easy to conceal.
The Nerf-N Strike GlowShot makes a great little weapon for anyone who loves Nerf battles!
Why We Recommend The Nerf-N GlowShot Blaster
- Kids love that the GlowShot lights up!
- It’s easy to load and use
- This little gun makes a great extra weapon since it is easy to carry along in a Nerf vest, or a pocket
- The smaller size of this blaster makes it great for younger children
- It’s well made and built to last
- Inexpensive and parents think it gives you good value for your money
Nerf Zombie Strike Sledge Fire Blaster
The Nerf Zombie Strike Sledge Fire Blaster is a shotgun-type blaster that makes a great addition to any Nerf arsenal!
This awesome blaster can fire 3 darts at once and comes with 3 reloadable shells that hold up to 3 darts each. The stock of the gun has slots where the shells sit securely, making it easy to access the shells when you need to reload.
The grip is comfortable and the trigger is an easy pull. There’s a tactical rail on top where you can add N-strike compatible accessories (sold separately).
There’s a button at the back of the barrel that opens the barrel so you can slide a new shell into it for reloading. Most users said reloading was a quick and easy process.
There are multiple slings points all over the Sledge Fire so it’s easy to put a sling on and hang this gun however you want.
The Sledge Fire comes with 9 darts, 3 reloadable shells and instructions.
Recommended for kids 8 and up, the Sledge Fire is a great looking blaster that’s fun is to use!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike Sledge Fire Blaster
- Kids love the look of this shotgun-type Nerf blaster
- The Sledge Fire has a decent range
- Fires 3 darts at once
- Users like the reloadable shells
- Reloadable shells can be stored in the stock of the gun for easy access
- Tactical rail allows you to add compatible N-Strike accessories (sold separately_
- The bright cheery colors are appealing to kids of all ages
- Since this blaster shoots 3 darts at once, it has the enemy diving for cover
- Doesn’t jam very often
Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700
The Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 is a great weapon for those indoor or outdoor Nerf battles with family or friends!
It’s a spring action blaster with a magazine that holds up to 7 rounds. As with other weapons in the Rival line, the XV-700 shoots foam balls, not darts.
Available in blue and red, the XV-700 features a trigger lock and has a tactical rail on top so you add accessories (sold separately).
This Rival blaster has a very large grip that’s most suited to bigger hands. The magazine is located at the bottom of the grip and it’s easy to remove and reload.
There’s a priming indicator at the back of the XV-700 so you can tell when you’re locked and loaded and the trigger is smooth and easy to fire.
The blaster comes with 7 rounds, a magazine, and instructions.
The Rival Apollo is recommended for children ages 14 and up, but can be used by younger kids. You just have to keep in mind that the grip is really large and it’s more difficult to prime than other Nerf guns.
Users state that the ammo from this gun can sting so we’d recommend that kids wear proper protective gear when using this blaster.
The Apollo XV-700 is a fun and powerful blaster that’s easy to use and will keep you well in the game during Nerf wars!
We Recommend The Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700
- Kids think it’s lot of fun to use!
- The Apollo gets decent range, making it fun for indoor and outdoor play
- This weapon is easy to load
- The Apollo is extremely powerful
- Magazine can hold up to 7 rounds at once
- Tactical rail allows you to add accessories (sold separately)
- It’s fairly accurate
- The balls shot from the Apollo ricochet well, making it possible to bounce the ammo off walls or trees in order to hit the hiding enemy
Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies 4Victory Blaster
The Nerf Rebelle series was designed to hold appeal for little girls who love Nerfs, to feel as though they had a special gun of their own and the Nerf Rebelle Secrets and Spies 4 Victory Blaster is very popular.
The 4Victory Blaster is made from safe materials and has been tested for quality.
Designed to fire 4 darts one after the other without having to reload, this blaster is great fun and comes with a holster, one message dart, 3 collectible darts and a decoder.
You can use Elite darts for refills.
This is a fun blaster to use and the colors definitely makes it hugely appealing to girls. But due to its firing power, boys, and even men, will pick up this blaster and use it as well.
Although this blaster is recommended for children 8 years and up, several parents shared that girls as young as 4 can use use it too.
As with any Nerf weapon, we do suggest that your child use goggles when engaging in any Nerf battles.
The Nerf Rebelle Secrets and Spies 4Victory Blaster gives a feminine touch that many girl Nerf players love and appreciate. It adds fun to those family Nerf battles.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies 4Victory Blaster
- This Secrets and Spies blaster is a lot of fun to use and kids just love it!
- Comes with 4 darts, holster and a decoder
- Fires darts one after the other without needing to reload
- Girls especially love the bright colors on this super cool Nerf gun
- Shoots pretty accurately
- Blaster is extremely durable
- Has enough femininity to appeal to young girls
Nerf Doomslands 2169 Persuader Blaster
The Doomslands 2169 Persuader Blaster is perfect for those who need to fight their way out of the Doomslands and back to the functioning world!
The Persuader Blaster shoots 4 darts in a row without needing to reload and the gun has a transparent area that shows its inner workings while you fire.
This Persuader blaster is easy to handle and quite light weight perfect for those longer Nerf battles or wars and comes with 4 darts and instructions.
The Persuader is recommended for children who are 8 years and up, but several parents shared that their 4 or 5 year old could use this blaster quite easily.
Parents do state that the foam darts shot from this blaster can sting, so we suggest that you equip your child with goggles or other protective eye wear when engaging in a Nerf battle with friends or family members.
Several parents shared that this is a nice basic Nerf gun for adding to your child’s collection and their kids just love it!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Doomslands 2169 Persuader Blaster
- Kids love how cool this blaster looks!
- Easy to load, just place the darts in the front of the gun
- Easy to shoot
- Trigger is a good size and easy to pull
- Shoots straight, resulting in more hits
- Quite affordable, making it a good value for your money
- Shoots a reasonable distance
Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger (2 Pack)
This Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2 Pack is a great way to introduce your child to the fun of playing laser tag!
These Phoenix LTX taggers will shoot a distance of about 300 feet out of doors and can be reloaded by pushing the orange button on the gun and then the bottom of the handle.
Hits are registered with lights, sounds, and vibrations. The LTX taggers use a class 1 LED infrared light (40 nanometers).
You can select either solo or team mode, and either 10 or 25 lives. Once you are hit the selected number of times your gun becomes disabled.
The laser guns also come equipped with an invincible shield that lasts a few seconds each rounds.
Because you’re aiming at the opponents gun and you’re firing a laser and not darts, you don’t need specialized vests or other equipment to use these guns. So playing with these guns is fun and easy, even for younger members of the family.
The Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but parents find that kids as young as 5 can easily use these laser guns.
It’s worth noting that each gun takes 6 AA batteries (not included), so the cheapest option would be to use rechargeable batteries.
If you love Nerf, but are looking for something different and a little more fast paced, this Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX guns may well fit the bill.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Taggers
- Kids of all ages love playing laser tag with these guns!
- The battery life for these laser guns is pretty decent
- The beams from these tag guns are very accurate
- Playing laser tag with these Nerf laser guns will encourage your kids to run, hide, and even dive, giving them plenty of exercise
- These laser guns are extremely easy to use
- They have a nice weight to them and feel solid in the hand
- Users like that this tag set has several nice features, including the ability to choose solo or team play, invincible mode, and the number of hits
- Fun for the whole family
Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster is a fun and accurate blaster that’s perfect for both Nerf wars and target practice!
The rotating barrel holds 6 darts that fire one at time. For those who want to fire this blaster quickly, it has an awesome slam fire function.
There are 2 sling points, one on the back and one on the bottom, which make this blaster easy to carry around and use as a secondary weapon. There’s a tactical rail on top where you can attach a scope or a sight (sold separately), and the priming mechanism is easy to use.
It gets decent range and shoots fairly accurate, making it ideal for target practice as well as Nerf wars.
The Strongarm comes with 6 Elite darts and instructions for use. Because the barrels are so long, in addition to holding Elite darts, it will also hold suction darts and whistling darts.
While it is doesn’t hold as many darts as other Nerf blasters, it does allow you fire off 6 shots before reloading, making it great for both the indoor and outdoor Nerf battles. Once you fire off a shot, the barrel rotates automatically and brings the next dart up so it’s ready to fire again.
The Strongarm blaster is recommended for kids 8 and up, but parents state it can be used by younger kids also. As with any Nerf weapon, we recommend that your child wear proper protective gear when playing with the Strongarm.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
- Kids think this blaster is fun to use!
- It holds up to 6 darts at one time
- Can use Elite darts, suction darts and whistling darts in the Strongarm
- Kids love the slam fire function
- The Strongarm blaster has decent range, making it great for outdoor Nerf battles
- This blaster is quite accurate so it’s good for target practice as well as Nerf wars
- It’s easy to load
- There are 2 sling attachments, making it easy to carry around if you want to use it as a secondary weapon
- It’s lightweight so it’s easy for younger kids to use
- The Strongarm is easy to prime
- This blaster is durable and well made
Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster is a small blaster that packs a lot of firepower!
This front loading blaster holds up to 3 darts at once and fires them one at a time, up to a distance of about 75 feet. The priming mechanism is on the bottom of the handle and it’s easy to pull.
To use this little Nerf gun, all you do is load the darts, pull the primer, and fire away. It needs to be primed in between each shot.
The EX-3 comes with 3 Elite darts and operating instructions. In addition to Elite darts, you can also use any standard dart in this blaster, including the Zombie Strike darts.
Because it’s small, it’s easy to keep this blaster concealed, making it a great backup weapon. Although it’s recommended for kids 8 and up, parents state that kids as young as 4 can easily use this Nerf blaster.
If you’re looking for a compact, inexpensive blaster to add to your child’s Nerf arsenal, the Elite Triad EX-3 blaster is definitely worth considering.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster
- Kids think it’s a fun little Nerf weapon
- Kids love that it’s small enough to hide
- Great to use as a backup weapon
- Easy to use for kids of all ages
- It’s inexpensive
- This blaster is very well made and quite durable
- The EX-3 has lots of power and can shoot darts up to 75 feet
- In addition to Elite darts, you can use any other standard size Nerf dart in this blaster
- Would make a great stocking stuffer or gift in an Easter basket
Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Ammo
If you’ve ever been in the heat of an intense Nerf battle, you know that you can never have too much ammo!
Depending on which Nerf weapon you’re thinking of buying, it may not come with much ammo and in that instance, it’s a good idea to buy extra ammo.
Ammo packs are available in many sizes, from a 12-pack right up to 200+ packs, and generally, the official Nerf ammo will cost you a bit more money than generic brands.
In addition to regular darts, there are also Mega darts that make a cool whistling sound as they fly through the air, high impact foam balls, and missiles. Each type of ammo is designed to work with different Nerf weapons.
We’ve included official Nerf ammo packs as well as generic brand ammo packs. Rest assured that we’ve done our homework so whether you opt for the Nerf ammo or another brand, you’ll get high quality ammo that won’t fail you no matter how fierce the battle!
Official Nerf N-Strike Series 12-Dart Refill Pack
If you are a fan of Nerf weaponry, then you know that you can’t have enough ammo for those fun household or neighborhood Nerf wars.
This Official Nerf N Strike Series 12-Dart Refill Pack will supply your child with the extra ammo they need, when those Nerf battles get hot and heavy.
This 12-pack of Nerf Darts is compatible with Nerf Elite blasters and most of the original N-Strike blasters.
These are Official Nerf darts and have been tested and approved to make sure that they perform like you expect official Nerf darts to perform.
While this refill pack is recommended for children 8 years and up, if your child is younger and can use one of the Nerf Elite blasters or original N-Strike blasters, then they can use these darts.
This dart refill pack will come in handy for not only adding extra ammo to those nerf battles, but also as replacements for those lost Nerf darts.
You should also keep in mind, that many adults enjoy Nerf battles as well, and would enjoy having extra darts for their own office or home battles.
While these darts are safe and won’t cause serious injury, we do suggest young children wear goggles when playing.
This Official Nerf N-Strike Series 12-Dart refill pack will give your child the added ammo they need to really have a great time when using their Nerf gun for target practice or during those Nerf wars, without having to stop to pick up darts once their weapon is empty.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf N-Strike 12 Dart Refill Pack
- These darts go with several different Nerf guns so the entire family may be able to use them with their individual weapons
- Darts fly really well for quite a distance
- Pretty accurate for hitting targets
- Safe, they won’t cause serious injury, though they could sting under some circumstances
- Reasonably priced
- Come well packaged
- Will help your child hone their targeting and accuracy skills
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Dart 20-Pack Refill
This 20 pack of refill darts for the Official Nerf N Strike Elite Mega Darts will work with any blaster or bow with Mega in its name.
Kids love that these darts whistle as they fly through the air. It makes Nerf wars even more fun and interesting.
The Mega darts are much larger than standard Nerf darts, so you want to make sure that your Nerf gun is the type that uses the Mega darts.
These darts are extremely accurate and they will sting a little when they hit their target. They’re also Official Nerf darts so they have been tested for performance and accuracy.
It’s recommended that the mega darts be used by kids 8 and up, but they’re good for younger kids too, as long as they can handle the Nerf blaster that the darts are being used with.
Because these darts are bigger and sting a bit more than the standard Nerf darts, it’s recommended that your child wear proper protective gear.
If you want more than a 20 pack of these darts, you can purchase a 50 pack of official Nerf mega darts.
The Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Dart 20 pack refill is a great way to have extra ammo on hand for longer Nerf battles. It’s also good to have on had to replace lost mega darts.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Dart 20-Pack Refill
- Kids love that the mega darts whistle as they fly through the air
- They’re high quality and durable
- The mega darts are very accurate
- Great way to have extra ammo on hand for those epic Nerf battles
- Can be used to replace lost mega darts
- Will work in any Nerf blaster that uses mega darts
- Great price, giving your value for money
Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies Dart Refill Pack, 24 Count
The Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies Dart Refill Pack, 24 Count comes with 24 colorful and patterned darts.
12 of the darts are brightly colored and 12 of the darts are patterned. These darts are particularly appealing to girls and they work well with all Nerf weapons that shoot standard size darts. They also work with the Heartbreak Bow Blaster (sold separately).
These Official Nerf darts are easy to separate from other player’s darts due to their bright colors and patterns, plus they’re easier to find than most other Nerf darts.
The bright colors and cute patterns of these darts makes them even more fun to use and shoot, especially for girls who prefer something a bit more feminine.
They’re great for Nerf battles and because they fly a fair distance and fly straight and true, they’re great for target practice too.
So if you’re looking for unique Nerf darts to make Nerf wars more fun, the Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies darts are definitely worth considering.
Why We Like Recommend The Nerf Rebelle Secrets And Spies Dart Refill Pack, 24 Count
- These colorful and patterned darts makes are lots of fun to use!
- Girls really like these darts because they’re brighter and more colorful than the standard Nerf darts
- They’re easy to load and shoot
- These darts work with all Nerf weapons that use standard size darts
- They shoot a fair distance and fly straight and true
Official Nerf Zombie Strike 30-Dart Refill Pack
The Official Nerf Zombie Strike 30 dart refill pack is a deco dart made for use with Zombie blasters, but will also work with Nerf N-Strike elite, Rebelle, Zombie Strike, Zombie cross bow and some other Nerf weapons as well. The darts themselves measures ½ inch by 9/16th inch and has been tested for performance.
The darts in this Official Nerf Zombie Strike 30-Dart Refill Pack are tested for performance to ensure that work like they should.
This refill pack with the zombie art is something your child will find cool, especially if they’re into fighting those zombies.
They are bright florescent green with rubber tips to ensure that they are both safe for children and pets and easier to find.
These zombie strike darts make a perfect replacement for any lost Elite or N-Strike darts or as extra ammo for those Nerf wars.
While these darts are safe to be used by young children, they can sting, so it is recommended that your child wear goggles when using a Nerf gun and darts.
Many parents purchase these darts and then hand them out a few at a time to replace lost darts.
While these darts are recommended for children 8 and up, they have been safely used by children as young as 6.
The Official Nerf Zombie Strike 30 Dart Refill Pack is great for supplying your child with extra brightly colored darts for those Nerf wars they want to engage in with friends and family members.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Zombie Strike 30 Dart Refill Pack
- Children like the art deco design on these darts, making them more fun for your child
- Darts are very good quality
- Fly well and are quite accurate
- Bright green color is fun and makes the darts easier to find
- No risk of injury but we do advise young children wear goggles
- Works with a variety of different Nerf Zombie Strike weapons
- Made from lightweight plastic and foam
- Handy for parents to keep as spares when they kids run out of ammo or lose their ammo
- Hold up well to abuse
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series 30-Dart Refill
The Official Nerf N Strike Elite Series 30 Dart Refill Pack will provide enough extra darts for 2 or three children to enjoy a long Nerf battle without worrying about running out of ammo too soon.
These blue and pink darts come in a package that contains 20 elite darts and 10 deco darts.
These darts are compatible with Nerf Elite blasters and most original N Strike blasters and are made of foam with rubber tips, making them safe for children and animals.
However, they may sting a little, so we do suggest that younger children wear goggles when shooting these Nerf darts at one another.
With thirty darts, many parents purchase this refill pack to use for parties, or to replace those Nerf darts that got lost.
They do suggest not giving your children access to all thirty darts at one time, since doing so means you will be picking up darts forever!
While these darts are recommended for children 8 years and up, most parents find children as young as 6 can fire the Nerf weapons these darts fit.
The Official Nerf N Strike Elite Series 30 Dart Refill Pack will give your child, even your entire family, plenty of ammo for those fun Nerf battles both indoors and out.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series 30-Dart Refill
- Plenty of darts for those Nerf battles
- Pretty accurate to between 10 to 20 feet
- Hold up pretty well even when used regularly
- Good price making these darts good value
- Look and perform exactly like the darts that come with the Nerf guns
- Keeps kids entertained for hours
- Tested and approved
- Official Nerf darts and not copycats
- Handy to have as extra ammo for kids parties
Nerf N-Strike Elite Dart Refill Pack (75 Darts)
Do you have a big family who love to play Nerf wars, or are you planning a Nerf war themed birthday party for your child’s birthday?
If so, then this Nerf N-Strike Elite Dart Refill Pack of 75 Nerf Darts may be the extra ammo you need to wage that epic Nerf battle!
These Nerf darts are compatible with all N-Strike Elite blasters as well as the original N-Strike blaster. They also work with the Rebelle Nerf Bow, the Nerf Strike Force BD285, and the Nerf Modulous.
These darts are made of foam with a soft rubber tip, so they are safe for both indoor and outdoor use and won’t cause injury to children or animals.
The darts can sting and we do suggest you protect your child’s eyes by having them wear goggles when joining in Nerf battles.
If you are looking at this large refill pack to replace lost Nerf darts, you may want to limit the amount of darts you set out at any one time or you will be forever picking up darts.
While these darts are recommended for children 8 years and older, several parents found them suitable for children as young as 6.
These Nerf N-Strike Elite Dart Refill pack with its 75 darts are great for those major Nerf wars and should help prolong those afternoon Nerf battles with the neighbors or family members.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Dart Refill Pack (75 Darts)
- Plenty of darts to keep an entire group of children busy having fun!
- Lots of ammo for Nerf wars between family, friends and colleagues
- Last a long time and are quite durable
- Soft tips help prevent injury to children and pets but we do advise that kids wear googles
- Darts fly well and are extremely accurate
- Original Nerf darts and work better than those unofficial brands
- Excellent value for replacing lost darts or adding to your child’s ammo
- Work well with several Nerf guns
Nerf Rival Compatible Ammo – 110 Rounds, High Impact Foam Balls
Made by Headshot, this Nerf Rival Compatible Ammo – 110 Rounds, High Impact Foam Balls package comes in 9 different colors including, yellow, blue, green, orange, and red.
These foam balls are compatible with the Apollo, Zeus, Khaos, Atlas, and Artemis blasters.
Along with the 110 rounds of high impact ammo, you also get a convenient carrying bag with a carabiner clip. This ammo is performance tested and comes with a money back guarantee.
The ammo is small enough that it may pose a chocking hazard for small children, so you don’t want to leave any of these balls lying around where small children can their hands on them.
This ammo is perfect for using with those Nerf weapons that hold 30 or more balls at a time and will keep the battle raging for on for a long time. The bright colors of these balls also make them easier to find both inside the house and outside.
The 110 round Nerf Rival Compatible Ammo pack by Headshot is an inexpensive way to keep those Nerf weapons filled with ammo during those long running Nerf wars!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rival Compatible Ammo – 110 Rounds
- Lots of ammo, allowing you to battle for long periods of time
- Lots of color choices
- Users report that these ammo balls don’t jam their Nerf weapons very often
- These high impact foam balls fly straight and true
- Bright colors are easy to find inside and outside
- Comes with a convenient carrying bag with a carabiner clip
- This 110 count of balls is inexpensive and parents think it gives you great value for your money
Little Valentine 200 Dart Refill Pack For Nerf N-Strike Elite
If you’re looking for an inexpensive alternative to official Nerf darts, this Little Valentine 200 Dart Refill Pack For Nerf N-Strike Elite weapons may fit the bill.
Although they’re not official Nerf darts, they’re designed to work most original N-Strike blasters as well as the Rebel Crossbow.
One thing worth noting is that these darts do have slightly harder tips than the darts made by Nerf, so they may sting a bit more if you get hit.
For that reason, we recommend that you encourage your child to wear appropriate protective gear when using the Little Valentine darts.
The 200 darts included in this refill kit will give your child plenty of darts for those long drawn out battles. They’re also great for replacing lost darts.
Since they can be use in a number of Nerf weapons they are extremely versatile making them ideal refill darts.
Why We Recommend The Little Valentine 200-Dart Refill Pack For Nerf N-Strike Elite
- With 200 darts you’ll have plenty of ammo for those long drawn out Nerf battles
- The harder tips on these darts help them to fly further
- These darts fly straight, making it easier to hit your target
- The Little Valentine darts don’t jam in the Nerf weapons very often
- Very inexpensive, giving you a lot of value for your money
Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Tactical Vests
Tactical vests provide some degree of protection but the main reason kids love these vests is because they allow them to carry around all kinds of cool supplies.
Multiple pockets are great for concealing small back-up weapons, extra ammo, protective eye wear and lots of other goodies. There are loops that will hold extra darts and clips. And best of all, they have adjustable velcro straps so that they fit kids of all sizes..
We’ve included several vests that vary in price so you can find one that’s just right for your budget. And each vest comes with different accessories, including protective eye wear, extra darts, quick reload clips and lots more.
Whether you want to carry around extra ammo, clips, or back-up weapons, tactical vests are a great way to ensure you have everything you need for an uninterrupted, epic Nerf war!
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest
This awesome Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest gives your child lightweight protection and a way to carry extra ammo and weapons.
The vest comes with 2 quick reload clips that hold 6 darts each, and 12 official Elite darts.
In addition to several pockets, this tactical vest also has several loops to hold darts which gives you easy access for quick reloading. It zips up in the front and has convenient velcro side straps so you adjust the fit.
Although it’s recommended for kids 8 and up, some parents say it fits that their 5 or 6 year old and they love it.
Add an extra pack of darts and some goggles to this vest and you’ll be up to any battle that you or the neighbors want to wage. All you need to do is tuck a couple of small blasters in the pockets, load up with ammo and you’re good to go.
With this tactical vest, you’ll have enough ammo and protection to win the day. It’s a great addition to any Nerf lovers arsenal.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Tactical Vest
- Kids love that this vest holds a lot of ammo
- This tactical vest is adjustable so it will fit different size children or grow with your child
- This vest has lots of pockets
- The pockets are large enough to hold small weapons
- Comes with 2 clips and 12 Elite darts
- Has loops on it to hold extra darts for easy access when reloading
- The zipper on this vest works well both when zipping and unzipping
- Durable and lightweight
Tactical Vest Kit For Nerf Guns N-Strike Elite Series (No Ammo)
If your child wants to be well armed during those neighborhood or family Nerf battles, then having a place to store extra weapons and ammo is an absolute must.
This Tactical Vest Kit for Nerf Guns-Strike Elite Series will provide your child with all the right equipment for keeping their weapons and their ammo close at hand.
This vest is made to hold Elite Series Dart and comes with several pockets and places to store ammo as well as a tactical mask, quick reload clip that holds up to 6 extra darts, and wrist band that holds even more ammo.
The vest uses velcro straps, so it adjustable for various ages and sizes of children, and it is made of durable, but lightweight nylon.
Some of the pockets are large enough to hold some of the smaller Nerf weapons.
It should be noted that this vest kit does not come with any extra darts, so you may want to buy a refill dart pack in order to load the vest with the right ammo.
This vest is recommended for children age 5 years and up and that recommendation is about right, although a few parents did purchase this vest for their 4 year olds.
Why We Recommend The Tactical Vest Kit For Nerf Guns N-Strike Elite Series
- Kids love this tactical vest as part of their Nerf gun kit
- Comes with some nice protective gear, including the vest, goggles, and mask
- Vest has a lot of storage pockets and places for ammo
- Adjustable, so it will fit different size children and can grow with your child
- Lightweight and comfortable for most children
- Children like the wrist strap that holds even more ammo
- Comes with lots of accessories, all for a reasonable price
Tactical Vest Kit For Nerf Guns N-Strike Elite Series (With Ammo)
This Tactical Vest Kit for N-Strike Elite Series Nerf Guns is a great gift for any Nerf loving warrior.
The kit includes a tactical vest with velcro straps, several pockets and various places to hold extra ammo, 2 quick load clips that hold 6 darts a piece, and a wrist band that holds up to 8 darts and also can be adjusted using velcro.
There is also a tactical mask, a set of safety glasses/goggles and 20 refill darts.
The vest in this kit holds both regular and Elite darts and can actually hold an extra weapon or two.
This vest kit has every accessory your child will need to engage in those fun Nerf battles with family and friends.
The goggles that come with this vest kit offer children of all ages eye protection which is a real plus.
This tactical vest kit is recommended for children ages 4 and up and the recommended age is actually quite accurate as the vest may be a bit too large for younger children.
The velcro strips makes the vest adjustable, fitting even teens and young adults.
This Tactical vest kit for N-Strike Nerf Guns makes the perfect accompaniment for any Nerf loving child and his weapons.
Why We Recommend The Tactical Vest Kit For Nerf Guns N-Strike Elite Series (With Ammo)
- Kids love wearing this tactical Nerf vest when playing with their family and friends
- Elite darts that come with vest kit fit several different Nerf weapons
- Vest will grow with your child and may even last them for several years and into their teens
- Holds a lot of ammo
- Goggles included offer great eye protection
- Lots of accessories come with this kit
- Parents like that this vest comes at a reasonable price, making the kit excellent value
Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Protective Vision Gear
Our extensive research has shown that one of the most common injury to kids when they’re having Nerf wars is an eye injury. So we’ve included several types of goggles and protective vision gear, as well as a face mask.
When choosing this gear, we were very conscious that a lot of kids won’t like wearing any kind of protective gear. So it was important to us that the eye wear be very comfortable. All of our choices get top marks from users for both safety and comfort.
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Vision Gear
While Nerf darts are pretty safe to use by children of all ages, they can cause pain and perhaps a mild injury should one of these darts hit your child in an eye.
This is why we always suggest arming your child with goggles to protect their eyes during those epic Nerf battles as some darts do go astray.
These Official Nerf-N Strike Elite Series Vision Gear comes with a pair of goggles and 5 Elite darts.
The goggles themselves can be worn when playing with any Nerf weapon, including those Mega darts.
These goggles fit over glasses, are tinted blue, and offer protection even for the sides of your child’s eyes.
The five darts that come with these goggles are a nice bonus replacement for those lost Elite darts.
This vision gear is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, mainly because of the size of the goggles as they are too large for children who are smaller.
However, since children grow at different rates, this protective gear may be appropriate for slightly younger children.
This Official Nerf-N Strike Elite Series Vision Gear is a must have for any child who enjoys engaging in Nerf battles with other family members or friends.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf-N Strike Elite Series Vision Gear
- Parents like that the design of these goggles will protect the whole of their child’s eyes
- Extremely well made
- If cared for properly, these goggles are quite durable and sure to last for some time
- Goggles in this gear set are quite comfortable for children and adults
- Darts that come as part of this gear is a really nice bonus
- Vision gear comes at an extremely reasonable price making it excellent value
Nerf Rebelle Vision Gear
Nerf battles can be fun and exciting, and that excitement can lead to some wild shots that may hit your child in or near the eyes.
While Nerf darts are considered safe to use, a direct hit to the eyes can be painful.
Protecting the eyes with a pair of goggles is important during those all off Nerf wars and the Nerf Rebelle Vision Gear is a great way to protect your child’s eyes while keeping them looking cool.
Perfect for little girls, these white goggles with pink tinted lenses are both cute and provide safety for your child.
These goggles are recommended for children age 8 and up, but parents do say they also fit most 6 year olds well.
However, these well made goggles will fit older children and even adults.
Although the lenses on this vision gear are tinted, they still allow your child to see clearly, allowing them to engage in the battles, see the other ‘team’ or ‘enemy’ and still hit their target.
If your little girl loves joining in those Nerf battles, this Nerf Rebelle Vision Gear will offer great protection for their eyes.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rebelle Vision Gear
- Little girls really like that these goggles are cute!
- Vision gear offers your child good eye protection when joining in a Nerf battle
- Goggles fit most children ages 6 and up, and wrap around the side of the eye
- Allow your child to have a clear field of vision
- With proper care, this night vision gear is quite durable
- Will grow with your child, fitting them as they grow for quite a few years
Nerf Rival Face Mask
This Nerf Rival Face Mask is geared specifically for kids who have a Nerf Rival blaster that shoots high impact foam balls.
These balls travel faster and hit harder than regular Nerf darts and that’s why it’s a good idea to use this mask to protect your face when playing with a Nerf Rival weapon.
This cool looking face mask comes in red and blue and has an adjustable elastic strap on the back so that it fits different head sizes.
The front bottom section is a vented plate that allows you to breathe easier and ensures that air can circulate, and the part of the mask that rests against your face has soft cushioning to make it comfortable.
The Rival Face Mask is made from sturdy flexible plastic and users say it’s durable and holds up well to many hours of intense Nerf wars.
Although it’s recommended for kids 14 and up, parents state that younger kids who are able to handle the Rival blasters can also wear this mask.
The Nerf Rival Face Mask is an ideal way to provide full face protection when using any Nerf weapon, but especially the Rival blasters.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rival Face Mask
- This Nerf face mask protects the entire face, from the forehead to the chin
- It’s made of sturdy plastic material that holds up well over time
- Has an elastic strap on the back that can be adjusted to fit different head sizes
- Stays in place well once it’s on
- The vented plate allows for circulation and easier breathing
- Kids think it looks really cool!
- Comfortable to wear
- Can be used with any Nerf blaster, but is ideal for use with the Rival series of blasters that fire the high impact foam balls
- It’s reasonably priced and gives you good value for your money
2 Pack Gun And Blaster Eye Goggles
This 2 Pack Gun And Blaster Eye Goggles is a perfect way to protect your child’s eyes while they engage in those fun and exciting Nerf battles.
It comes with one red and one blue pair of goggles and the goggles are non-fogging. They have adjustable elastic side straps so you can adjust them to securely and comfortably fit different head sizes.
These goggles can fit over most eye wear, so kids with glasses can wear them and still see clearly.
They are extremely well made and seal very close to the face to prevent any darts from getting close your eyes. And if darts do hit the mask, they’ll bounce right off.
Although they’re recommended for kids 12 and up, parents state that they’ll fit kids as young as 7.
The fact that you get two pair of eye goggles in this package means that you have a back up pair or that your child’s sibling or friend can wear one pair and protect their eyes too.
Why We Recommend The 2 Pack Gun and Blaster Eye Goggles
- These goggles protect your child’s eyes very well
- Most kids find them really comfortable to wear
- They’re very lightweight
- The elastic straps make these eye goggles easy to adjust to fit different head sizes
- These goggles don’t fog up so your child will be able to see clearly during a Nerf war
- Will fit over most eye wear so kids with glasses can wear them
- Extremely durable and will hold up well over time
Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Attachments
The best kind of attachments are ones that not only look cool, but are also functional. While some of the attachments you can buy for different Nerf guns may look really cool, in the heat of battle they don’t really give you any advantage.
Still, kids will be kids and lots of kids like to look cool so sometimes they’ll want a specific attachment for that reason only.
Our list of attachments includes upgrade kits because they give you several different attachments, so you get more bang for your buck. We’ve also included upgrades for scopes, stocks and a couple of reload clips, (aka magazines).
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series 18-Dart Quick Reload Clip
If you use any Nerf weapon that can accommodate a clip, this Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series 18-Dart Quick Reload Clip is a great way to have extra ammo.
This spring-loaded dart clip is compatible with any Nerf Elite Blaster and most original N-Strike blasters. It comes with the 18 standard foam darts but if you prefer to use suction darts, this Elite Series Reload Clip can also hold suction darts.
The clip itself has a clear panel that allows you to see how many darts are left in the clip. As the name suggests, it’s quick and easy to reload and users say that the darts fly about a good distance, depending on which weapon you’re shooting.
This Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Quick Reload clip is a convenient way to have extra ammo on hand. Plus, many users state that it doesn’t jam very often, which is really important in any Nerf battle.
Why We Recommend the Official Nerf and Strike Elite Series 18-Dart Quick Reload Clip
- Kids think this clip looks really cool and is fun to use!
- This reload clip allows you to quickly reload your Nerf weapon and have access to 18 darts
- The clear section on the clip allows you to see how many darts are left in clip at any point during your Nerf war
- Users find that the darts loaded in this clip do not jam very often
- It can hold suction darts as well as the standard foam darts
Nerf Modulus Long Range Upgrade Kit
The Nerf Modulus Long Range Upgrade Kit is a fun addition to your child’s Nerf collection!
It comes with a long barrel, a distance scope, and a folding bipod. The long barrel is compatible with most Nerf blasters, and the scope and bipod will attach to any Nerf blaster that has top and bottom tactical rails.
The sole purpose of all 3 attachments is to change the look of your Nerf blaster. None of them are actually functional so they don’t give you any kind of advantage in the heat of battle.
Having said that, many kids love modifying the look of their Nerf weapons, so they like these attachments simply because they make their blaster look unique.
Although it’s recommended for kids 8 years and up, it’s suitable for any child who can use any of the weapons these accessories attach to.
This Long Range Upgrade Kit is a great way to modify your favorite weapons for different Nerf battles.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Modulus Long Range Upgrade Kit
- Kids think it’s fun because it allows them to modify some of their Nerf weapons to look unique
- You get 3 different attachments for a very reasonable price
- All the components are well made and sturdy once they’re attached to the blaster
- The quality of this upgrade kit is good and it will hold up for years
- Makes your weapon look cooler
- Very good price and gives you great value for your money
Nerf Modulus Stealth Ops Upgrade Kit
The Nerf Modulus Stealth Ops Upgrade Kit is a wonderful addition to your child’s Nerf arsenal.
It comes with 3 different accessories you can use to modify almost any Nerf blaster: The red dot sight, the vertical grip, and the proximity barrel.
The red dot sight attaches to a top tactical rail and if you put batteries in it, it shoots our a little red beam of light which can help your aim.
The vertical grip attaches to the bottom tactical rail to give you better control over your Nerf blaster. It has a little orange button you press to put the grip down and pressing that same button allows you to fold the grip up and out of the way, should you want to.
The proximity barrel is a short barrel that attaches easily to most Nerf blasters but, aside from looking cool, it serves no function.
As long as your blaster has top and bottom tactical rails, the red dot sight and vertical grip will fit. The proximity barrel fits almost all Nerf blasters.
The Stealth Ops Upgrade Kit requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) and is recommended kids 8 and up. However, many parents stated that they bought it for younger kids who were capable of handling the Nerf blasters the attachments fit.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Modulus Stealth Ops Upgrade Kit
- Kids really like to modify their Nerf blasters with the attachments in this kit
- Kids think the red dot sight is lots of fun to use
- Works with a Variety of Nerf blasters, including the Retaliator, Rapid Strike and the Stryfe
- Users state that the vertical grip that comes with this kit is exceptionally good
- All the attachments are very stable once they’re on the blaster
- The attachments are well made and will last years of normal wear and tear
- Parents think this kit gives you good value for your money
Nerf Modulus Strike And Defend Upgrade Kit
The Nerf Modulus Strike And Defend Upgrade Kit is a great addition to any Nerf collection and provides hours of fun for your child!
It comes with a blaster stock that can be detached and used as a small single shot blaster, a shield, and 2 darts.
The blaster stock attaches onto the back of your Nerf weapon and rests against your should to helps steady your shots. The really cool thing is that it’s also a small blaster. So once it’s attached, it becomes a concealed weapon that you can easily detach and use as a back up weapon.
The blaster stock has a tactical rail on top and in front of that rail there’s a barrel where you can load one dart. The priming handle is on the bottom and users state it’s easy to prime.
The shield attaches to the top rail of your blaster and its purpose is to block incoming darts. Although it’s not completely transparent, it’s easy to see through and you can put it up or fold it down as you need to.
Since this upgrade kit fits on a variety of different Nerf blasters, it’s a great addition to your Nerf arsenal is lots of fun for kids of all ages.
The Strike And Defend Upgrade Kit is recommended for kids 8 and up. But, like the other 2 upgrade kits we’ve reviewed, the Strike And Defend is great for any child who can handle the blaster these attachments fit onto.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Modulus Strike And Defend Upgrade Kit
- Kids think the attachments in this kit look really cool!
- Both the blaster stock and the shield are easy to attach
- Kids like that the blaster is not only a stock, but can also be used as a concealed single shot secondary weapon for close range shooting
- The shield can actually deflect some of those incoming darts
- The shield folds up and down easily
- This upgrade kit is very inexpensive and gives you excellent value
Best Nerf Gun Accessories – Miscellaneous
We found other cool stuff that doesn’t really fall into a specific category so we created a miscellaneous category.
Here you’ll find fun things like a target practice kit and a bandolier. You’ll also find a high quality rechargeable battery pack which is compatible for various battery operated Rival blasters, such as the Nemesis.
Although the battery operated guns are awesome, they can really eat up the batteries quickly, so a rechargeable battery pack saves you a lot of money in the long run.
Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set is the perfect accompaniment for any child who enjoys Nerf and wants to improve their aim.
This set includes a target that can stand or hang, and a blaster that shoots a light beam (as opposed to darts). The light beam works on a target up to 15 feet away.
The target set also comes with 10 suction darts that work with any front loading N-Strike blaster (sold separately). The 10 suction darts come in 2 different colors for contests or competition.
This target set can be used inside or outside and can be used with the blaster it comes with, as well as any Nerf weapon that shoots suction darts.
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set is recommended for children ages 8 years and up, but most parents state that their 5 year olds can easily use and enjoy this target set.
Kids think it’s cool that the suction darts come in 2 different colors, allowing them to have loads of fun competing against siblings and friends.
This Nerf target set is a great way for your child to have some fun competition and improve their accuracy in between Nerf wars.
Why We Recommend The Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set
- Kids love using it to improve their accuracy
- This target is versatile and works with both the light gun and suction darts
- It’s fun for kids of all ages
- Comes with 2 different colored suction darts so can be used for some fun competition
- Parents who don’t want their kids shooting at each other really like this target set aiming those Nerf weapons at each other
- It’s very durable and designed to last for years
Nerf Rival Rechargeable Battery Pack
If you’ve got a battery operated Nerf Rival blaster, the Nerf Rival Rechargeable Battery Pack is a great way to save some money on batteries.
It comes with a wall charger and can be used with any Rival blasters except the Zeus MXV-1200 blaster. So instead of having to search the house for batteries, you just keep this battery pack charged and when the time comes to do battle, you just attach it to your Rival weapon and you’re good to go.
There are several great things about this battery pack when compared to regular batteries. First, it’s lighter than multiple C or D batteries would be, which makes your blaster lighter and easier to handle.
Second, when fully charged it lasts longer than standard batteries, which is always a good thing. Finally, it increases overall firepower of the blaster, which is a definite advantage in the heat of battle.
While this battery pack is recommended for kids 14 and up, it would make a great gift for any child that can handle the battery operated Nerf Rival weapons.
The battery pack does not come charged so you will have to charge it before using. Users state it takes about 1.5 – 2 hours to charge and you can get about 8-10 hours of play time on a full charge.
The Rival Rechargeable Battery Pack is ideal for anyone who has a Nerf Rival battery operated blaster and doesn’t want to deal with the expense and hassle of regular batteries.
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rival Rechargeable Battery Pack
- It will save you a lot of money since you won’t constantly be purchasing regular batteries
- This Nerf battery pack weighs less than multiple ‘C’ or ‘D’ batteries, making the Rival blasters lighter and easier to handle
- It increases the rate at which you can fire ammo from your weapon
- Lasts longer than regular batteries do, so you can play longer before recharging
- Allows you to not have to deal with the hassle of keeping enough regular batteries on hand
- The battery pack actually puts a bit more power behind each of your shots so most of your shots will go a bit faster
Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Bandolier Kit
This Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Bandolier Kit is a fun accessory for any child who loves Nerf and enjoys Nerf battles.
It consists of an adjustable bandolier strap, 24 Elite darts, and 2 quick load clips that hold 6 darts each.
The bandolier strap is designed to wear across your body and is an ideal way to hold extra ammo. The strap will hold up to 12 Elite darts and 4 clips at once.
The included darts work with any Nerf Elite blasters and most original N-strike blasters (sold separately). The included clips are compatible with any Nerf blaster that has a clip system.
This bandolier kit is recommended for kids 6 and up, is ideal for those children who are too small to wear the Nerf vests. This kit will allow you child to go into battle fully prepared and feeling as though they are a real warrior.
Why We Recommend The Official Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Bandolier Kit
- Kids think the bandolier looks cool and is fun to wear!
- It holds lots of ammo so you’re well prepared for a long battle
- The bandolier strap keeps your ammo close at hand and easy to access
- Comes with 24 Elite darts and 2 quick reload clips that hold 6 darts each
- The strap can hold up to 12 Elite darts and 4 quick reload clips at once
- The bandolier strap is adjustable and very comfortable to wear
- The strap and loops are durable and will hold up well for many Nerf wars
- The Elite darts included in the kit are compatible with any Nerf Elite blaster and most original N-Strike blasters
- The quick reload clips that come with this kit can be used with any Nerf weapon that has a clip system
- This bandolier kit is fun to wear both for Nerf battles and as a part of a Halloween costume
Nerf Rebelle Dart Diva Bag And Belt
If you’ve got a little girl who loves Nerf, she’ll love this Nerf Rebelle Dart Diva Bag And Belt by Hasbro!
This cute little purple and black combo consists of an adjustable belt that you wear around your waist or across your body and clicks securely into place. The bag fits nicely onto the belt and velcros shut.
Along with the bag and belt, you also get 10 standard Nerf darts. The pouch will hold 10-20 standard size Nerf darts, or some darts and a small back-up Nerf handgun.
Ideal for keeping extra ammo or a secondary weapon close for reloading when you’re in the heat of battle, this combo is recommended for kids 8 and up. But many parents find it works for kids as young as 5.
The Rebelle Dart Diva Bag And Belt is the perfect way for girls who love playing Nerf to store their ammo while battling against countless foes!
Why We Recommend The Nerf Rebelle Dart Diva Bag And Belt
- Girls love it because it’s functional, fun and fashionable
- The pouch that holds the ammo is very sturdy
- You can store 10-20 standard size darts in the pouch
- Is big enough to hold a small Nerf handgun if you want a backup weapon at the ready
- The belt clip is secure
- The belt is adjustable
- You can wear it either around your waist or across your body