Check Table of Contents
A Word from a Psychologist
Written By: Psychologist Natasha Tanic
- Mega Bloks are an excellent way to develop a toddler’s fine motor skills
- Playing with Mega bloks for toddlers enhances problem-solving and creativity
Open-Ended Play Boosts a Child’s Creativity
Playing with Mega Bloks is an excellent open-ended activity that nurtures problem-solving skills as your child figures out how to put pieces together to build things.
You can also use these blocks to promote imagination and encourage your toddler’s language development.
Since these blocks are large, they are easy to manipulate.
Manipulative toys can be a wonderful tool to teach toddlers classification and pattern recognition, practice hand-eye coordination and improve attention.
Mega Blocks Deluxe Building Bag with 150 Pieces
The 150 piece Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Set is a great toy for older toddlers who love building with lots of blocks.
- In addition to being great fun to build with, these blocks can also help teach your toddler about pattern recognition and counting. The set has colorful blocks in a number of different shapes and sizes.
- The booklet shows your child how to build different things. A wonderful way to develop your child’s fine motor skills, visual thinking and hand-eye coordination.
- Since there are 150 blocks, it’s great for sharing, which can help your child learn about cooperative play.
Made of durable plastic and it comes with a roomy reusable zipper bag.
Recommended for kids between 1 and 5 years old, this Mega Blocks Deluxe Building Set is a fun and educational way to keep your little one occupied and engaged.
Why We Recommend The 150 Piece Mega Blocks Deluxe Building Set
- Large enough to play with friends, which is good for child’s socialization skills.
- Beside playing the set offers copying-booklet to develop problem solving and visual thinking.
- The blocks are very well made and designed to last
Mega Blocks 80 Piece Big Building Bag (Classic)
This Mega Blocks 80 Piece Big Building Bag Classic set comes with everything your little builder needs to start creating masterpieces:
- blocks are in different shapes and colors
- some wheels are included for building all kinds of vehicles
- Mega Blocks 80 is compatible with all the other Mega sets.
The blocks are BPA and PVC free and their size prevents them from being a choking hazard for younger kids. PVC free bag with a zipper and a hand strap makes it easy to transport and storage.
Recommended for kids 1 to 5 years old, Mega Blocks Building Set offers your child hours of building fun and pretend play.
Why We Recommend The Classic Mega Blocks 80 Piece Big Building Bag
- The blocks fit together easily and are big enough, allowing your child to build with less frustration.
- They can be used as a fun educational aid for color recognition and sorting.
- This block set will grow with your child.
- They’re BPA and PVC free.
Mega Bloks Smiley Tiger
If you’re looking for a super fun set of blocks for your toddler, then have a look at this wonderful Mega Bloks Smiley Tiger set that your toddler will simply love!
- The set has 25 blocks and they come in a tiger-shaped bucket.
- The lid of the storage container is shaped like a tiger’s head and the really neat thing is that your child can attach blocks to it and stack them from there!
- The child can choose other animal set: frog, bunny, panda, and puppy.
Because the box is so cute, your toddler will enjoy putting the blocks away once playtime is over.
And it’s a really nice travel toy to keep your child amused on long trips or visits to a restaurant.
Recommended for children ages 1 to 5, several parents we know shared that it’s the perfect starter set of blocks for a toddler to play with.
Why We Recommend The Mega Blocks Smiley Tiger
- All the blocks are colorful and very easy for young toddler’s hands to hold and manipulate.
- Animal shaped bucket makes it easy to take it along and keep the child happy outside home.
- They’re easy to clean, as you can just wipe them off with a damp cloth or spray them off with a hose.
Mega Bloks First Builders Build’n Go Wagon (Classic)
The Mega Blocks First Builders Build ‘n Go Wagon comes in blue and pink so it’s ideal for both boys and girls!
This easy to pull wagon is filled with 25 large colorful blocks that your little 1 year old boy will enjoy loading and unloading.
This wagon is safe, colorful and lightweight. And even with all 25 blocks inside, there’s still room for even more blocks or other toys inside.
The chunky tires have been specially designed with durability in mind so that this pull toy is designed to last. And the Build’N Go Wagon is suitable for play almost anywhere, be it at the beach, in the garden or in the playroom.
Your little guy will have a ton of fun building something with the blocks, knocking his creation down and then building it up again!
Why We Recommend The Mega Bloks First Builders Build ‘n Go Wagon
- Playing with this pull toy helps improve your child’s coordination and motor skills
- Using the blocks to build and create things encourages imagination and problem solving skills
- Can add more mega blocks to this set so your little one can build more complex things
- The wagon is easy for your child to pull
- Sturdy wheels on the wagon make it great for both indoor and outdoor play
- Because the wagon needs to be pulled, it encourages walking and the strengthening of leg muscles
- There are enough blocks for your toddler to build simple things
- This wagon can carry other toys so that your child gets maximum use from it
- Wagon is extremely durable and can withstand the rough and tumble play of even the most active toddlers
- Very suitable for tiny hands and has a removable building plate so that your child can take their building creations with them wherever they go
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.