Check Table of Contents
Here are some of the best Disney LEGO sets.
Right now we’ll start with LEGO DUPLO sets for the youngest Disney fans.
We’re adding more over the summer.
A Word from a Psychologist
Written By: Psychologist Natasha Tanic
- LEGO sets are one of the kids’ favorite manipulative toys, helping fine motor development, hand-eye coordination, math skills, and more
- Disney LEGO sets are great toys for all ages as they promote social skills, imagination, and problem-solving
LEGO sets are great educational toys that promote language and social skills as kids need to communicate, collaborate, and learn to solve conflicts while LEGO models.
Small LEGO pieces manipulation provides an excellent boost to the child’s fine motor skills and hand control.
LEGO Enhances Imagination and Creativity
By playing with LEGO, your child develops imagination and creativity while creating magical castles, princesses, chariots, and more.
Also, building and creating can help to develop skills such as perseverance, focus, and stress management.
2 Best Disney LEGO Sets for Toddlers
LEGO DUPLO Disney Pixar Toy Story Train (10894)
If your aspiring little builder is a huge Toy Story fan, they’ll love this LEGO DUPLO Disney Pixar Toy Story Train building kit!
Designed for toddlers ages 2 years and up, this kit has 21 pieces, including a Woody and a Buzz Light-year character.
Your toddler will enjoy building the colorful 2-car train. And once it’s built, they’ll love being able to open the roofs of the train cars and put small items inside so they can haul them around.
And to complete the scene, your little one will also get a cactus brick, a toy dynamite brick, and a money brick.
The bricks snap together easily and are large and chunky, which makes them easy for small hands to hold and manipulate.
Building this train is a great way for your toddler to develop their fine motor skills and dexterity. It’s also a wonderful way for little kids to engage in interactive pretend play.
Your toddler can use this train to act out all kinds of Toy Story adventures. It can also be used with other DUPLO bricks to add onto the train or even build an entire train station.
The more times your little one puts this train together and takes it apart, the more they will develop their building skills and the more fun they’ll have playing with this little train.
This building kit is a great first kit for young toddlers who are just becoming interested in building.
Why We Recommend The LEGO DUPLO Disney Pixar Toy Story Train
- Toy Story fans really enjoy building this train!
- Toddlers really like that once it’s built, they can play with it
- Comes with 21 pieces, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear figures, which little kids love
- The roofs of the train cars flip open, allowing your child to put small items inside
- Great way for your toddler to develop their fine motor skills and dexterity
- Bricks are large and chunky, making them easy for small hands to hold and manipulate
- The bricks snap together easily
- This building kit gives your child the opportunity to engage in imaginative play and express their creativity
- Putting the train together will give your little one a sense of pride and accomplishment
- LEGO DUPLO bricks are well made and designed to last
LEGO DUPLO Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Parade (10597)
Toddlers absolutely love Mickey and Minnie Mouse, so what could be better than combining LEGO with those beloved characters into this delightful LEGO DUPLO Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Parade!
This 24 piece set features such special pieces as Mickey and Minnie figures, a birthday cake, a candle, numbered bricks , 3 colorful gift bricks, and 3 wheeled pieces that your child can make into a train.
Your child can build the birthday train in different ways, which allows them to improve both their creativity and building skills.
Kids love that they can actually play with the train cars individually once they’re done building them.
This building set is a great way for your child to develop their sorting skills, color identification, number identification (up to five), and counting.
The candle fits in the short smoke stack engine piece to make a bigger smoke stack that looks like it is actually burning. How cool is that!
This colorful Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Parade building set is a great toy for any child who loves Mickey and Minnie!
Why We Recommend The LEGO DUPLO Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Parade
- Toddlers love building with the colorful pieces!
- Great way to encourage your child’s imagination
- Wonderful way to engage your little one is pretend play
- Kids love these Mickey and Minnie figures
- Kids like that they can play with parts of the train separately once they’ve built them
- Helps your toddler improve their fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- Great way to develop your child’s problem solving skills
- Train cars can connect to other LEGO DUPLO train bases for even more play time fun
- Can be used to help your child to learn about sorting, colors, numbers, and counting
- Keeps your child engaged for hours of interactive play
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.