It might seem a strange request that your little girl wants one of the best baby dolls that pee poop and cry for her birthday or Christmas, but we can assure you, it’s perfectly normal and part of her development.
Young children like having a doll to parent, especially if there are younger siblings in the family. They love rocking, walking, feeding and dressing their babies.
In addition, toddlers are often being potty trained and so have an interest in bodily functions. Which is why dolls that pee, poop and cry like real babies are popular with many small children.
Here at Toy Review Experts we have searched far and wide to discover the very best baby dolls that pee, poop and cry. Here is a look at the great dolls we have found.
Top Baby Dolls That Pee Poop And Cry
Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll
If you’re looking for one of the best baby dolls that pees, then you have to check out the absolutely adorable Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll who’s an real cutie!
This baby alive doll is perfect for children ages 2 and 3, as she is only 14 inches tall.
She also has painted on brown hair and eyes, which means there’s no choking hazard.
This Baby Alive doll comes dressed in cute onesie pajamas with a dinosaur on the front.
A cute little doll that allows your child to rock her Baby Alive to sleep.
She’s also a wonderful doll to cuddle, talk to, and care for baby when she is sick.
This doll comes with a thermometer that tells your child what’s wrong with her baby.
If the doll is sick then there are medicines to mix and give the baby using the medicine dropper.
There’s also a cup to give the baby doll a drink in, and a spare diaper for when baby wets.
Kids love changing doll’s diapers!
Since Baby Alive is going to go through more than one diaper, other diapers can be purchased here on Amazon.
If you want to purchase addition clothing for this doll, most 16 inch clothing fits reasonably well or you can purchase actual Baby alive clothing here on Amazon.
There are also other accessories that you can buy to go along with this Baby Alive doll, including food packets.
Why We Recommend the Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll
- Kids love this doll that allows them to mimic how their parents take care of them.
- Children learn early nurturing skills from caring for their doll
- Children begin to grasp some of the needs that small infants have
- Dolls allow young children to engage in imaginative play
- Grows with the child who can play with this doll for 2, 3, 4 years or more
- Adding accessories for this doll will make the toy like new again for young children
- Helps children develop language and social skills
- Encourages your little girl to engage in pretend play and role playing
- Help improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Builds your child’s self-esteem and confident through interactive play
Baby Alive Real As Can Be Baby
If you’re looking for one of the best baby dolls that cries, then you just have to take a peek at this gorgeous Baby Alive Real As Can Be Baby who’s cute as a button!
This baby alive doll will make your child feel like they are tending a real infant.
The baby is beautiful with light brown skin, dark hair and big golden brown eyes.
She has a soft body and relatively soft plastic head, arms, and legs making her fun to cuddle and easier to dress.
She comes with a removable outfit, hat, bib, blanket, pacifier, and bottle with disappearing milk.
This Baby Alive has more than 80 expressions and sounds.
She will turn her head when your child calls her, and cry when she is unhappy.
She also giggles, babbles and makes sucking and feeding sounds when your toddler gives her the pacifier or bottle.
She does need 4 AA batteries in order to perform all of her movements, and the batteries come with the doll.
When your child rocks the baby, she will close her eyes and drift off to sleep.
If your child wants extra accessories for this Baby Alive doll, there is clothing made specifically for her.
Alternatively, you can purchase outfits for most 14 to 16 inch dolls.
Most children at least want diapers to change when they get this doll and there are diapers available for this doll.
However, many parents recommend you purchase preemie diapers since they are cheaper.
This baby does not pee or poop, but she does cry, and she’s perfect for kids 2 and up.
Why We Recommend The Baby Alive Real As Can Be Doll
- This doll offers your child plenty of fun as they engage in imaginative play
- She has over 80 expressions and sounds, including crying, giggling, and babbling
- She will also make sucking and feeding sounds when your child feeds her
- The expressions this baby makes are very life like
- Children learn nurturing skills through feeding, dressing, rocking, and comforting their baby doll
- Helps children develop language and social skills
- Grows with your child, giving them the pleasure of having a “best friend” for 2 or 3 years
- Encourages your child to role play, pretend play and create their own stories and adventures
- Helps improve your child’s fine motor skills
- Great doll for helping your child express her emotions and feelings
Baby Alive Magical Mixer Doll Baby Doll
This Baby Alive Magical Mixer Doll makes a great gift for young children who like feeding and changing babies.
She has curly brunette hair put up into pigtails that can be combed. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has big beautiful green eyes.
Her cute little sundress has a fun tropical fruit print.
This Baby Alive doll comes with a lot of extras too, including a comb, a sippy cup, and a working blender.
Also included with this adorable doll are 2 food packets, a spoon for feeding, and 2 diapers for when she needs to be changed.
Toddlers and preschoolers love making food for this doll simply by adding the dry ingredients and a bit of water to the blender and then mixing up the food.
Your child will love feeding this baby doll and then giving her a drink of water. In no time at all, this baby doll will need to be changed.
And yes – she pees and poops!
Since this doll only comes with 2 food packets, you may want to pick up some extras to keep your child happily playing.
Of course, since dirty and wet diapers can’t be reused, you will need additional diapers as well.
Lots of parents said that preemie diapers work well and are cheaper than the actual Baby Alive diapers.
Mary, our co-founder, purchased this cute baby doll for her 5 year old niece for her birthday and it was a huge hit!
Her niece wanted a baby doll that could pee and poop when she would ‘feed’ it! Definitely a great baby doll to give as a gift for any occasion really.
Why We Recommend the Baby Alive Magical Mixer Doll
- Kids have tons of fun making baby’s food!
- Toddlers love feeding and changing the baby
- Kids love that the blender really mixes
- Children learn to be more nurturing when playing with baby dolls
- Helps improve your child’s vocabulary and social skills
- Children learn some of the skills that are needed to care for real babies
- This baby doll that pees and poops will grow with your child
- Allowing your child to engage in role playing and pretend play
- Encourages your child to express her feeling and emotions
- Helps develop your child’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination