Check Table of Contents
If your child is somewhat curious, then gift them one of the best activity cubes for toddlers who love to explore and enjoy new experiences.
Toddlers are very curious about everything around them and they’re keen to explore every nook and cranny.
They’re more alert and are attracted to toys with bright colors, flashing lights and all kinds of different activities and sounds.
With that in mind, our dedicated team have researched hundreds of toys to find the best toddler activity cubes to engage your child’s wonderful curiousity.
Any one of the toys on our list would make a perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your special toddler.
We’ve gone the extra mile to ensure that we’ve selected only the top quality cube activity centers so you can shop with confidence.
ToyReviewExperts is reader-supported. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
Battat Discover Farm Animals Wooden Activity Cube
This Battat Discovery Farm Animals Wooden Activity Cube has loads of fun things for your toddler to discover!
It has 5 sides, each containing different fun and educational activities for your child to explore and play with.
The top of this cube has beautiful artwork and your little one will have lots of fun moving the colorful animals and beads.
One of the sides has little doors and kids love opening those doors to see what cute farm animals are behind them.
Another side has four spinners on it, each one decorated with delightful drawings of adorable animals they might see on a farm.
Then there’s a side with wiggly tracks on it where your child can have fun racing the animals up and down the tracks.
The fifth side has a bunch of little double-sided wooden tiles that your toddler can rotate. Both sides of each tab have adorable drawings of farm animals, bugs, fish, farm machinery, and lots more.
Whether they’re opening doors, spinning spinners, wiggling animals up the tracks, or rotating the little tiles, there’s no shortage of activities for toddlers to enjoy!
And not only do those activities help your child learn things, they’re also a great way to develop their fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination.
This large colorful wooden activity cube is lead free and has rounded corners which make it safer for your child.
The great thing about this activity cube is that your little one will find new things to play with at different ages and stages. Younger children may find one or two activities they enjoy, while older toddlers will enjoy exploring the entire cube.
This activity cube is like giving your child several toys all in one. Best of all it provides them with activities that will aid in their development while they are having fun!
Why We Recommend The Battat Discovery Farm Animals Wooden Activity Cube
- Toddlers love all the fun activities this cube has to offer!
- Kids enjoy opening the doors, rotating the tabs, spinning the spinners, moving the animals, and more
- Lots to explore for toddlers at different ages and stages
- The activities on this cube will help your little one develop their fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- The beautiful artwork is colorful and eye-catching
- Your toddler can practice counting using the beads on the top of the cube and the little wooden tiles on the side
- Extremely durable and designed to last for years
- Some of the activities in this cube can teach your child about cause and effect
- Will grow with your child
Activity Cube with Bead Maze
This delightful Activity Cube With Bead Maze will give your toddler hours of exploration and discovery fun!
It offers multiple ways for your little one to play, all designed to provide your toddler with hours of learning fun.
One side has a shape sorter with a circle, a square, a triangle, and a star. Kids love figuring out which wooden shape goes where.
Another side has tiles that spin to reveal numbers on one side and cute pictures on the other.
There’s also a side with colorful counting beads on it. Younger kids will enjoy moving the beads back and forth, while older kids can use them to practice their counting skills.
And for even more fun, there’s a side with shapes on it that your little one can slide back and forth.
The top of this activity cube is removable and features a colorful bead maze, which is always a big hit with toddlers of all ages.
The bead maze can be taken off and used for floor play, or you can leave it on and let your child play with the entire cube.
The shapes for the shape sorter can be stored inside the cube when not in use, making it easy to keep all the pieces together.
It’s a great way to help your child develop their hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and fine motor skills. Your child will also have fun learning about numbers, counting, and colors with this cube.
Made by Play22, this activity cube measures about 8 inches wide and 7 inches tall to the top of the cube. The bead maze adds another 6 inches onto the height of the cube.
It’s considered a mid-size activity cube, so it’s a great size to sit on the floor, on a coffee table, or even to take with you when you’re on the go.
If you’re looking for a toy that has a variety of engaging activities that can help with your toddler’s development, this one is definitely worth considering!
Why We Recommend This Activity Cube With Bead Maze
- Toddlers love all the fun activities they can explore on this cube!
- It’s a 5-in-1 toy that will grow with your toddler
- Great way for your child to practice counting, number recognition, and early math skills
- Has a bead maze, a shape sorter, spinning tiles, and lots more
- The top of the cube comes off so the bead maze can be played with separately
- Four wooden blocks needed for the shape sorter come with it and can be stored inside the cube when play time is over
- Will help your little one develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity
- Fun way for your toddler to learn early problem solving skills
- Will encourage independent play for toddlers of all ages
- Well made and built to last
Musical Activity Cube
If you are looking for a great way to introduce your little one to the world of music, this Musical Activity Cube made by WolVol should fit the bill nicely.
This This colorful, eye-catching activity cube includes a small steering wheel with real auto sounds for that toddler who likes to be on the go, a cellphone for those pretend conversations, sliding toys, and a bead maze.
There is also a microphone that young children just love as it allows them to explore their creative side. When your child turns on the microphone, a cartoon baby-animal with a mic will appear in the mirror. How cool is that!
The cellphone is detachable so your little one will enjoy mimicking mom and dad on the phone, as well as pretending to call their friends.
When your child turns the water tank gears, they will hear music. When they ring the bell, a picture will appear below the bell showing a sleeping child waking up.
Press the bell again and your little one will see the child eating breakfast, and if they press it a third time, they’ll see the child celebrating their birthday with the Happy Birthday song!
Toddlers absolutely love the lights and music, and they are captivated by all the bright colors and moving parts.
Measuring 11.5” X 11” X 7” this musical cube requires the use of 3 AA batteries (not included).
It’s a wonderful cube activity cube with so lots to keep toddlers entertained and engaged for hours, while encouraging them to role play and have fun!
Why We Recommend The Musical Activity Cube By WolVol
- Eye-catching, colorful, fun and engaging musical cube that toddlers absolutely love!
- A fun way to introduce your child to music appreciation as there are a lot of cute songs and a microphone so your child can sing along
- Has a storytelling element attached to it that will encourage your child to engage in imaginative and pretend play
- Cube will help your child improve their fine motor skills as there are buttons to push, sliding toys and a bead maze for your toddler to play with
- Your child will be able to enjoy this toy for a number of year before they lose interest in it giving you great value for money
- Plenty of activities for your child to happily explore, keeping them busy and learning
- With so many moving parts to play with, it helps to improve your child’s hand-eye coordination
- Perfect for independent play, or with so many fun activities, can be used for shared play with other toddlers
- A wonderful learning cube to teach your child about shapes, colors, numbers, music and more
- Very well made and quite sturdy
- Easy to assemble
- Great gift idea for a toddler’s birthday